The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One article is showing locked of mine .editors please...

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sometimes locked articles also get cash credits. so no worries.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I want to that what it mean "Provide source of image".
If you have embedded any image in your article, make sure it is not copy-protected. If it is not copy protected, please add where you have take the image from. If it is copy-protected, you need to get rid of that image.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

before 11.30 am I submitted 4 articles from a browsing centre. now I saved one more article (need to format before submitting). again I tried to save one more article (not submit). But it's not happening.
I know, we can submit only 5 articles a day. but can't we save more than 5 articles a day???

Meera sandhu
when can I submit next set of 5 articles? can you please tell me the exact time?..after 11.30 pm tonight, is it possible?

Meera sandhu
before 11.30 am I submitted 4 articles from a browsing centre. now I saved one more article (need to format before submitting). again I tried to save one more article (not submit). But it's not happening.
I know, we can submit only 5 articles a day. but can't we save more than 5 articles a day???

The restriction is on submitting articles. You may write and save as many articles as you like.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you have embedded any image in your article, make sure it is not copy-protected. If it is not copy protected, please add where you have take the image from. If it is copy-protected, you need to get rid of that image.

What is the exactly meaning of copy-protected images.Please give its detail.how can i provide a source of image.

What is the exactly meaning of copy-protected images.Please give its detail.how can i provide a source of image.

You will find many images or pictures in many sites. You will also find a warning that these are protected by copy right law. If you copy these images, legal action can be taken. Such images cannot be reproduced without author's permission.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The restriction is on submitting articles. You may write and save as many articles as you like.
If you are saving for the first time, it is considered as one article. Later on you can edit and save it as many times as you want.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.