The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my earnings I find my points for this month 1319, but counting manually I am getting more, last week I made 989 points before that I have made more than 400 points and today 130 points.
Exclude the archives points from your total.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Why is no moderator helping me or answering my query ?
Am not able to post quotes in quotes section, though I fill all the fields, I get this message

Required fields are missing, please try again

I had asked this in ask your doubts here and I didn't get any reply.
I have been trying to post in quote section since last week daily but I am anable to do
The most probable issue is your browser cache. clear it and try. btw.. which browser you are using?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the admin for displaying this months points. :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Today an hour ago i submitted an article namely "They demand your undivided attention" under the category Parenting. Its length was 1500 plus words.And it was acknowledged in the status as "New". After nearly 45 minutes. it was found as locked. The status says. "Rambabu is editing". When i opened it, i found my article length was reduced to 600 plus words. I need an urgent clarification from the administrator
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Today an hour ago i submitted an article namely "They demand your undivided attention" under the category Parenting. Its length was 1500 plus words.And it was acknowledged in the status as "New". After nearly 45 minutes. it was found as locked. The status says. "Rambabu is editing". When i opened it, i found my article length was reduced to 600 plus words. I need an urgent clarification from the administrator

In my case I see that the 2 posts that I made earlier in the day have vanished and also an article submitted has clean vanished, it is just not there.I spent the entire afternoon writing and posting the article...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

In my case I see that the 2 posts that I made earlier in the day have vanished and also an article submitted has clean vanished, it is just not there.I spent the entire afternoon writing and posting the article...

The same case with me' I spent more than 12 hrs on this article. Hard work has gone down the drain
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

this happened with me too but i re posted it and luckily got it approved instantly too. But I am surprised to see it happen, a total strange activity.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

this happened with me too but i re posted it and luckily got it approved instantly too. But I am surprised to see it happen, a total strange activity.

I hope something is being done because it is another huge exercise making another article....You spend more than half an hour to format it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I hope something is being done because it is another huge exercise making another article....You spend more than half an hour to format it..

I am keeping a close watch on my articles now so that none of them disappears again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I am keeping a close watch on my articles now so that none of them disappears again.

How can you do that ? once you submit it, it is out of your hands until it gets published...thats what happened in my case, I did everything and submitted saw the green leaf sign as well and now when I log in the article is not there...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.