The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not getting email notifications from Boddunan for the subscribed threads from last 10 days like I used to get it before. :evil:
Can you check if you are able to get them (check it today and let me know)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Yesterday at about 10. 30 AM, I submitted an article consisting of 1200 plus words. After 30 minutes, when I tried to open Boddunan, I found an alert, ‘Offline We will be back shortly ‘. And this continued till today until 9 am.
Before I lost the connection yesterday, I submitted an article consisting of 1200 plus words. And today , I found the submitted article was locked and pruned to 400 plus words. This happened to me, Usha and Gulshan too a couple of days ago. And the same recurred.
These failures are making me work in “Doubles.” This is a matter to be viewed seriously.
Last but not least, the spell check in Text editor is not at all reliable. This is another aspect adding more woes to the serious members.
Can you send me the title of the article so that I can retrieve the article content if it is submitted succesfully?
The spell checker is no way replacement for the human checks, however we try to provide the best we can.

btw.. at 10:30 AM there was no maintenance ran. It was in the mid night till early

"How to make a Marriage last forever " is the article's name. However, i have already rewritten it. Thank you
My six article is not getting approved by editor. Will this happen to any one else.
An article is waiting for the cash credit from a week. I dont know why, admin is crediting many articles but delaying mine

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

An article is waiting for the cash credit from a week. I dont know why, admin is crediting many articles but delaying mine

I am asking about editor approval not an admin approval. Not getting cash problem is with everyone. Till now only article till date 19.12.2012 are approved.
Dear Friends,

We always try to do it as early as possible.
Since its delayed for some other reason, We will soon assign cash credits & points to the approved articles & post by editors.

We regret for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

atulb@boddunan.com
Dear Friends,

We always try to do it as early as possible.
Since its delayed for some other reason, We will soon assign cash credits & points to the approved articles & post by editors.

We regret for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Sir, why don't you assigned 1 or 2 more editors in your team?

Want to make each day Accountable

according to rules, one can submit 5 articles a day. but when I submitted the 5th one, it gave me error message, saving failed......can't submit more than 5. but how can it happen? it was my 5th article today......
is it technical error? but yesterday, i was able to submit 5
12:30PM-12:30PM - you can submit max 5 in this time frame in any day.

though i prepared 5, i was able to submit 4 only :( within half-one hour.
let me see what happens today B) B)

@Kalyani
now also, same problem. one of the edited articles is shown 'by kalyani' :(
hoping admin will check the issue
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/society-and-relationships/113-parenting-and-child-development/21236-let-her-smile-and-play-in-this-age.html

Meera sandhu
Some of mine articles are also waiting for cash credits.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One of my articles submitted on 23rd December still not get approved by editors.Rest of my all article of 23rd December got approved and also cash credited. So please look after my problem.My article link is
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/society-and-relationships/251-friendship/21241-what-is-friendship-and-its-values-related-to-friendship.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.