The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Today an hour ago i submitted an article namely "They demand your undivided attention" under the category Parenting. Its length was 1500 plus words.And it was acknowledged in the status as "New". After nearly 45 minutes. it was found as locked. The status says. "Rambabu is editing". When i opened it, i found my article length was reduced to 600 plus words. I need an urgent clarification from the administrator

In my case I see that the 2 posts that I made earlier in the day have vanished and also an article submitted has clean vanished, it is just not there.I spent the entire afternoon writing and posting the article...

this happened with me too but i re posted it and luckily got it approved instantly too. But I am surprised to see it happen, a total strange activity.

I hope something is being done because it is another huge exercise making another article....You spend more than half an hour to format it..

I am keeping a close watch on my articles now so that none of them disappears again.

How can you do that ? once you submit it, it is out of your hands until it gets published...thats what happened in my case, I did everything and submitted saw the green leaf sign as well and now when I log in the article is not there...

I agree. This happened to my article also today.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Today an hour ago i submitted an article namely "They demand your undivided attention" under the category Parenting. Its length was 1500 plus words.And it was acknowledged in the status as "New". After nearly 45 minutes. it was found as locked. The status says. "Rambabu is editing". When i opened it, i found my article length was reduced to 600 plus words. I need an urgent clarification from the administrator

In my case I see that the 2 posts that I made earlier in the day have vanished and also an article submitted has clean vanished, it is just not there.I spent the entire afternoon writing and posting the article...

this happened with me too but i re posted it and luckily got it approved instantly too. But I am surprised to see it happen, a total strange activity.

I hope something is being done because it is another huge exercise making another article....You spend more than half an hour to format it..

I am keeping a close watch on my articles now so that none of them disappears again.

How can you do that ? once you submit it, it is out of your hands until it gets published...thats what happened in my case, I did everything and submitted saw the green leaf sign as well and now when I log in the article is not there...

You can do that, just keep on going to your dashboard and make sure your articles are intact. Incase any of them disappear re post it instantly, that's what I did.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why is the points in leader board not changing, and its showing less points then i had earned yesterday, and even in my earning the points is shown is less then what I had yesterday

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

From yesterday onwards problem in the site I also found this problem. Still it is not rectified.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Why is the points in leader board not changing, and its showing less points then i had earned yesterday, and even in my earning the points is shown is less then what I had yesterday

Points are changing. The points scored till yesterday evening disappeared and a new list of points have come. I'm unable to understand how these are happening

Points are changing. The points scored till yesterday evening disappeared and a new list of points have come. I'm unable to understand how these are happening
Are you sure it changed yesterday? What I see is it was changed on Monday afternoon as expected.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Are you sure it changed yesterday? What I see is it was changed on Monday afternoon as expected.

Yes, there was change in points yesterday

Yes, there was change in points yesterday

Yesterday the points were increasing in the evening but now they are not. Hope it gets repaired soon. :blink:
Yes I also found that my points has decreased from what I earned yesterday.Hope it will solve very soon and we will get back our previous points.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes I also found that my points has decreased from what I earned yesterday.Hope it will solve very soon and we will get back our previous points.
Can you please count your points and check instead of throwing a stone in the dark?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.