The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Why Editor approved articles are getting locked? It happened twice. I had to resend it. What's the problem?
Sometime editor edit your article to correct mistakes. Don't worry, contact the editor or support to get it unlocked if it is not done automatically in 3 days or you want to edit it again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

One article got Rs 40 . I hope it Rs 50 as it was more than 1000 words . It make me tough for bbl4.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One article got Rs 40 . I hope it Rs 50 as it was more than 1000 words . It make me tough for bbl4.

You have still lots of time write another article of about 1200 words.
If my one article is rejected due to poor grammers mistake then i am out from this BBL league 4.Please tell my answer.

No you are not, One is not eligible only if found copy pasting. You have more chances to try for BBL-4. You must have 10 qualified articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A little while ago I wrote one article and saved it as I didn't complete it. While editing it the next time, I felt that I has placed it in the wrong category. So, I wanted to delete that article and start afresh. So, I had clicked the cancel button. But I noticed that instead of deletion, the article was submitted. So I again edited it to click save button and lock it. What I would like to know is, cannot we delete any article once we have saved it? I would also like to know how can we change the category of the article as I notice that once we save an article we cannot change its category.
A little while ago I wrote one article and saved it as I didn't complete it. While editing it the next time, I felt that I has placed it in the wrong category. So, I wanted to delete that article and start afresh. So, I had clicked the cancel button. But I noticed that instead of deletion, the article was submitted. So I again edited it to click save button and lock it. What I would like to know is, cannot we delete any article once we have saved it? I would also like to know how can we change the category of the article as I notice that once we save an article we cannot change its category.

Jabeen, we cannot change the category once we save it the first time...Once saved the article remains but you can keep editing it or delete the whole thing and write a different article but under the same category - this has happened to me as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is just one way if you want to change category- PM support/admin who is only competent authority to do that. There is no need to write the whole article again and not with same title in any case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Jabeen, we cannot change the category once we save it the first time...Once saved the article remains but you can keep editing it or delete the whole thing and write a different article but under the same category - this has happened to me as well...

Until the article is submitted, the author should have full control over the text- editor. In a nutshell, the author can affect the changes as he likes before Submission.

Until the article is submitted, the author should have full control over the text- editor. In a nutshell, the author can affect the changes as he likes before Submission.
Just send an email to support team or PM me/editor of your article and they can help you change it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.