Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would say that all tigers are not man eater. They kill or injure humans badly. This tiger might be dangerous enough to make the government issue shoot at sight order.

True. But we should think why a wild animal like Tiger becomes a man eater? Tigers are by nature are not man eaters. They live by killing the other animals like deers and wild buffaloes. available in its habitat. Now,if the man destroys its habitat for building projects and hotels, where the poor tiger will go for its food ? Entering of a tiger in to the plains in search of its food is forcing it to become a man eater.

I don't think that only search for food can make a tiger a man eater. This is a sort of mental disease. Animals may become crazy and start killing humans. Many a times I have heard that elephants have killed farmers and destroyed crops. This is craziness.

Unlike humans animals have a stronger ethical base. Even a vicious cobra will not harm a human being unless its provoked. We, out of greed invite the wrath of animals by robbing the habitats of the animals. If here is a reason for an animal to attack a human, its because of destroying its right. Nothing else.

I agree, we can learn many lessons from the animals and even if they attack due to mental sickness , they need to be treated.Most of these attacks come when they wander into small villages because of lack of space and feel threatened when people make noise or is hungry! Even the so called man eater in Karnataka has only attacked the persons, and killed them , not eaten them, so this name maneater is wrong!

According to Jim Corbette a tiger turns into a man-eater after losing the natural ability to hunt resulting from serious injury or aging. Human hunters are hunting all the time in all seasons!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Sometimes when you hear about people iinflicting inhuman treatment on other human beings you feel ashamed to be a human being ! And we call the animals wild beasts!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I would say that all tigers are not man eater. They kill or injure humans badly. This tiger might be dangerous enough to make the government issue shoot at sight order.

True. But we should think why a wild animal like Tiger becomes a man eater? Tigers are by nature are not man eaters. They live by killing the other animals like deers and wild buffaloes. available in its habitat. Now,if the man destroys its habitat for building projects and hotels, where the poor tiger will go for its food ? Entering of a tiger in to the plains in search of its food is forcing it to become a man eater.

I don't think that only search for food can make a tiger a man eater. This is a sort of mental disease. Animals may become crazy and start killing humans. Many a times I have heard that elephants have killed farmers and destroyed crops. This is craziness.

Unlike humans animals have a stronger ethical base. Even a vicious cobra will not harm a human being unless its provoked. We, out of greed invite the wrath of animals by robbing the habitats of the animals. If here is a reason for an animal to attack a human, its because of destroying its right. Nothing else.

I agree, we can learn many lessons from the animals and even if they attack due to mental sickness , they need to be treated.Most of these attacks come when they wander into small villages because of lack of space and feel threatened when people make noise or is hungry! Even the so called man eater in Karnataka has only attacked the persons, and killed them , not eaten them, so this name maneater is wrong!

According to Jim Corbette a tiger turns into a man-eater after losing the natural ability to hunt resulting from serious injury or aging. Human hunters are hunting all the time in all seasons!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Sometimes when you hear about people iinflicting inhuman treatment on other human beings you feel ashamed to be a human being ! And we call the animals wild beasts!

That's, indeed, ironical but true. We have reached such a sorry pass that on comparison they seem better at times!!
"We human beings are the superior specie of living beings on the earth. We are the masters. Everything on the earth is for our pleasure. We tame every beings and become their master. Therefore, we can ruin the forests and kill animals for our pleasure and accumulation of wealth. We have destroyed the face of the earth and we will never stop." This is our mind and attitude towards our nature.
The result is obvious in front of us - "a crazy man eater tiger and sometimes other animals."
"We human beings are the superior specie of living beings on the earth. We are the masters. Everything on the earth is for our pleasure. We tame every beings and become their master. Therefore, we can ruin the forests and kill animals for our pleasure and accumulation of wealth. We have destroyed the face of the earth and we will never stop." This is our mind and attitude towards our nature.
The result is obvious in front of us - "a crazy man eater tiger and sometimes other animals."

We made it crazy.in fact the man is crazy. That's why he's cutting down the branch of the tree on which he's sitting. Can there be a better example of craziness, than this ? Man's survival is dependent not only on the wellness of nature but on the wellness of other living organisms.
I have read somewhere, tiger loves human flesh, but still it does not taste it, it cannot know the real taste of it and when it eats for the first time, he continues to eat only humans as from that time on flesh of other animals does not give him the requisite tastes as that of human flesh. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have read somewhere, tiger loves human flesh, but still it does not taste it, it cannot know the real taste of it and when it eats for the first time, he continues to eat only humans as from that time on flesh of other animals does not give him the requisite tastes as that of human flesh. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now a section of our species has tasted the delicacy of it even better!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.