Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What I hate is the media reports about the capture where they speak as if a criminal has been ccaught ! They should use different terminologies when it comes to a wild animal, not spaek about it in those terms...The most dreaded man eater tiger finally caught !!~!
as if man eating is its profession...

Media believes in sensation and cheap thrills. Many of the News editors do not know the difference between News writing and Cinema wall poster writing.
What I hate is the media reports about the capture where they speak as if a criminal has been ccaught ! They should use different terminologies when it comes to a wild animal, not spaek about it in those terms...The most dreaded man eater tiger finally caught !!~!

Media believes in sensation and cheap thrills. Many of the News editors do not know the difference between News writing and Cinema wall poster writing.

Media has a role that is far more serious , since they can manipulate the public opinion to a great extent.When they talk of a wild animal as if it is a killer beast a criminal, people have a very negative opinion about it.It would have been better if they dealt with all aspects , as to why it happened and what role we human beings played in making it the beast, that it finally became...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Did he care a damn for being dubbed so? He could have charged back howling 'I ate men as I was hungry and being injured couldn't do otherwise but you beasts kill fellow people when your stomachs are full'!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Did he care a damn for being dubbed so? He could have charged back howling 'I ate men as I was hungry and being injured couldn't do otherwise but you beasts kill fellow people when your stomachs are full'!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Absolutely ! We humans are the worst kind of beasts ....I remember the case of a leopard which wandered into the city few years back and hid in the backyard of an empty house.It came out at night because it was hungry and attacked a dog when it was seen and the firest officials came and caught it and the cage was left in the compound of that house for an hour before they made arrangements to take it to the zoo.In the meantime, people who had gathered around there somehow managed to get close to the leopards cage and some of them threw stones, some of them poked it with sticks , one of the stick went straight into its eye and it was howling by the time the forest officials came.. Inspite of medical attention, the leopard died after a week because of infection .. :( :angry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Absolutely ! We humans are the worst kind of beasts ....I remember the case of a leopard which wandered into the city few years back and hid in the backyard of an empty house.It came out at night because it was hungry and attacked a dog when it was seen and the firest officials came and caught it and the cage was left in the compound of that house for an hour before they made arrangements to take it to the zoo.In the meantime, people who had gathered around there somehow managed to get close to the leopards cage and some of them threw stones, some of them poked it with sticks , one of the stick went straight into its eye and it was howling by the time the forest officials came.. Inspite of medical attention, the leopard died after a week because of infection .. :( :angry:

@Usha

I foresee a situation when these so-called animals would shame us with their superior practice of morality!!!!
I would say that all tigers are not man eater. They kill or injure humans badly. This tiger might be dangerous enough to make the government issue shoot at sight order.

True. But we should think why a wild animal like Tiger becomes a man eater? Tigers are by nature are not man eaters. They live by killing the other animals like deers and wild buffaloes. available in its habitat. Now,if the man destroys its habitat for building projects and hotels, where the poor tiger will go for its food ? Entering of a tiger in to the plains in search of its food is forcing it to become a man eater.

I don't think that only search for food can make a tiger a man eater. This is a sort of mental disease. Animals may become crazy and start killing humans. Many a times I have heard that elephants have killed farmers and destroyed crops. This is craziness.
I would say that all tigers are not man eater. They kill or injure humans badly. This tiger might be dangerous enough to make the government issue shoot at sight order.

True. But we should think why a wild animal like Tiger becomes a man eater? Tigers are by nature are not man eaters. They live by killing the other animals like deers and wild buffaloes. available in its habitat. Now,if the man destroys its habitat for building projects and hotels, where the poor tiger will go for its food ? Entering of a tiger in to the plains in search of its food is forcing it to become a man eater.

I don't think that only search for food can make a tiger a man eater. This is a sort of mental disease. Animals may become crazy and start killing humans. Many a times I have heard that elephants have killed farmers and destroyed crops. This is craziness.

Unlike humans animals have a stronger ethical base. Even a vicious cobra will not harm a human being unless its provoked. We, out of greed invite the wrath of animals by robbing the habitats of the animals. If here is a reason for an animal to attack a human, its because of destroying its right. Nothing else.
With the rise of population and real estate and industry, we are cutting trees from jungles and encroaching the lands of animals, and they had to come to villages as their homes are shattered, in Odisha, the elephants problems is there as due to industry and cutting of trees, their homes and foods are now marginalized as a result of this they had to come to nearby villages for food and thus create havoc.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Unlike humans animals have a stronger ethical base. Even a vicious cobra will not harm a human being unless its provoked. We, out of greed invite the wrath of animals by robbing the habitats of the animals. If here is a reason for an animal to attack a human, its because of destroying its right. Nothing else.

I agree, we can learn many lessons from the animals and even if they attack due to mental sickness , they need to be treated.Most of these attacks come when they wander into small villages because of lack of space and feel threatened when people make noise or is hungry! Even the so called man eater in Karnataka has only attacked the persons, and killed them , not eaten them, so this name maneater is wrong!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

I agree, we can learn many lessons from the animals and even if they attack due to mental sickness , they need to be treated.Most of these attacks come when they wander into small villages because of lack of space and feel threatened when people make noise or is hungry! Even the so called man eater in Karnataka has only attacked the persons, and killed them , not eaten them, so this name maneater is wrong!

According to Jim Corbette a tiger turns into a man-eater after losing the natural ability to hunt resulting from serious injury or aging. Human hunters are hunting all the time in all seasons!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.