I dont know how to react to this news ....But I only can say that it is we humans who are directly responsible for this . A wild animal happy to be in its habitat , hunt and eat, when it finds that we humans have destroyed its life and livelihood, is forced it to come into civilisation and hunt human beings ! Now of course it has tasted human blood and doesnt want to give up or go back...So we have to destroy it ! I dont knnow why the ggovernment can't think of capturing it and put it in a cage , instead of hunting it down !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mysore/Government-issues-shoot-at-sight-order-for-Karnatakas-man-eater-tiger/articleshow/26868929.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10901]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont know how to react to this news ....But I only can say that it is we humans who are directly responsible for this . A wild animal happy to be in its habitat , hunt and eat, when it finds that we humans have destroyed its life and livelihood, is forced it to come into civilisation and hunt human beings ! Now of course it has tasted human blood and doesnt want to give up or go back...So we have to destroy it ! I dont knnow why the ggovernment can't think of capturing it and put it in a cage , instead of hunting it down !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mysore/Government-issues-shoot-at-sight-order-for-Karnatakas-man-eater-tiger/articleshow/26868929.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10901]}

Such cases are almost common in the surrounding village of the Sundarbans. Similarly the Indian Railways which has laid track across the elephant corridors is responsible for cruel running over of elephants in alarming numbers with deadly regularity!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It's a frequent occurrence in my place which is surrounded by jungles. Fortunately for us, it has neither become man eater nor an animal eater. Our forest officers and the local tribals trapped and caged most of the tigers. Out of them one has been sent to a sanctuary nearby and the others were left in their natural habitats. Similarly snakes were caught and left in the forests.
It's a frequent occurrence in my place which is surrounded by jungles. Fortunately for us, it has neither become man eater nor an animal eater. Our forest officers and the local tribals trapped and caged most of the tigers. Out of them one has been sent to a sanctuary nearby and the others were left in their natural habitats. Similarly snakes were caught and left in the forests.

The entire problem has cropped because of the shrinking and vanishing habitats of our animals. In the process we have endangered their lives and living and that of us!!

The entire problem has cropped because of the shrinking and vanishing habitats of our animals. In the process we have endangered their lives and living and that of us!!

I agree with you. If the habitats of the animals remain untouched, no animal will come in to the planes leaving their safe natural habitats .

In this particular case many politicians and other powerful land mafias have encroached on the forest land and built guest houses therby driving away wild life.The villages have sprung up just to cater to these big wigs and their guest houses where most of these villagers work.The wild animals are striking back with a vengence ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In this particular case many politicians and other powerful land mafias have encroached on the forest land and built guest houses therby driving away wild life.The villages have sprung up just to cater to these big wigs and their guest houses where most of these villagers work.The wild animals are striking back with a vengence ..

Same here. Land grabbers and illegal encroachments by mafia, I can understand. But how the actions of Tourism departments of the state, in a bid to build Safaris are unhesitatingly destroying the natural habitats can be justified? In this respect people and governments are equally responsible.

Same here. Land grabbers and illegal encroachments by mafia, I can understand. But how the actions of Tourism departments of the state, in a bid to build Safaris are unhesitatingly destroying the natural habitats can be justified? In this respect people and governments are equally responsible.

This is happening in Shiradi ghats , part of Western Ghhats as well where the so called eco tourism is gaining popularity.they destroy large trees and build resorts and call it eco tourism when all they do it destroy the eco balance between wild life and vegetation...

Not only tigers but many other animals have no place to live. In the beginning of this year, I have been to Sikkim. I have seen military men were cutting down trees and mountains to make roads. Many monkeys were lying on the road. They look very sad and some of them were angry. I felt pity on them. It is the humans who start torturing the animals first. The result is fatal.
Many tigers are killed by us. When animals become mad, they do such activities which is very scary.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

This is happening in Shiradi ghats , part of Western Ghhats as well where the so called eco tourism is gaining popularity.they destroy large trees and build resorts and call it eco tourism when all they do it destroy the eco balance between wild life and vegetation...

For every forest related activity, Environment ministry has to give a Clarence . What this ministry is for? Why this ministry look the other way? In its bid to boost the Tourism, tourism ministries of the states are committing irrevocable damage to the environment.
I would say that all tigers are not man eater. They kill or injure humans badly. This tiger might be dangerous enough to make the government issue shoot at sight order.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.