Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What's the latest news about Ashirwaad??
Can anyone tell me??

Meera sandhu
Rajesh kanna is a wonderful actor. He is the only one who got super star award. Actually after listening the news of his death, i could not believe it until i seen him in the news. We lost a great diamond of bollywood heroes

When did he get this super star award ? do you have any details regarding the award as to who gave it to him etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I means usha award means giving names as superstar as for amithab big b and shahrukh khan bollywood baadshah

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

He is really a big superstar as he gives about 16 Super hit movies in between 4 years that is really amazing.This made him a big and first superstar of bollywood......
He is really a big superstar as he gives about 16 Super hit movies in between 4 years that is really amazing.This made him a big and first superstar of bollywood......

he started with Aradhana....in 1969 and successive 15 hits till 1972.
Which was that flop film that broke his record??? :dry: :huh: :ohmy:
Can anyone tell me please??? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Check this link
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/rajesh-khanna/
You can know everything about this great hero.
Hoping you will go through it

Meera sandhu
What's the latest news about Ashirwaad??
Can anyone tell me??

Latest news is that Anita lover of Rajesh khanna is refused to take his Home Ashirwaad.......
Is it so?
Really nice.
Can you give article link??

Meera sandhu
Is it so?
Really nice.
Can you give article link??

Sandhya check this link..................

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/not-interested-in-rajesh-khannas-property-anita/273456-8-66.html
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It's also hurting that no one allowed her to participate in the funeral functions.....
Sauthen is always a sauthan....how good she is.....it doesn't make much difference

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.