Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think here are are talking about the shoes not dresses. I wish friends you comes to shoes instead of dress

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think here are are talking about the shoes not dresses. I wish friends you comes to shoes instead of dress[/quote

These shoes are not wear I feel they look good when someone else wear it. :laugh:

I doubt if the models too able to walk comfortably wearing them. :blink:
The models keep on practicing walking with those shows for performing fashion show

The models keep on practicing walking with those shows for performing fashion show

But I can imagine how difficult it is for them to walk with those shoes. :blink:

But the question why they do it when they know no one is going to buy such items. :blink:
For the attention of the people they do such items.

For the attention of the people they do such items.[/quote

Attention won't do anything when they cannot be sold among people. :)
Arey SJ, Just think, if any fashion show is going on, they will sell tickets and to see the show people will purchase the tickets and watch the show. So for this there is no need to buy those items.

Arey SJ, Just think, if any fashion show is going on, they will sell tickets and to see the show people will purchase the tickets and watch the show. So for this there is no need to buy those items.

So they design such things for the fashion shows only and they are not meant for us the common people. :blink: :blink:
actually if common people interested they will sell. but most of the common people won't prefer them only filmy industry prefer them

actually if common people interested they will sell. but most of the common people won't prefer them only filmy industry prefer them

Yes common people don't like such stuffs though people copy the costumes of the celebrities but that too depends sometimes the costumes are such like they even can't copy it. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.