Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ronark, the things which are shown in fashion shows are mostly not used by any people.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ronark, the things which are shown in fashion shows are mostly not used by any people.

Then for what, fashion shows are organized?

Want to make each day Accountable

Exactly most of the costumes we see models on the ramp are not worth to wear in case of females. :laugh:

Exactly most of the costumes we see models on the ramp are not worth to wear in case of females. :laugh:

It is difficult to Understand, why such shows are organized which are not at all good even in this modern Culture.

It is difficult to Understand, why such shows are organized which are not at all good even in this modern Culture.

May be common people don't like the costumes but there are specific group of people who like them. :blink:
Just look at this. I mean, who like to wear such dress.
This is so funny.

Moderator note
Some have reported that the image is not good in the forum. There may be difference of opinion but to be on safer side, the image is removed.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8895]}

This is so funny.

Hehehe :laugh: in India I don't think someone would prefer it but may be in foreign countries they would. :laugh:
Looking at time, I get a picture of Brazilian girls, having SAMBA dance.

This is so funny.

Funny and fancy dress are for entertainment and not for daily use.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is so funny.

Funny and fancy dress are for entertainment and not for daily use.

Yes these dresses people don't buy for wearing these look good on others. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.