Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey great yar means to say your wish is fulfill and what about me........

Come to Kerala by next flight or train!!!
We can catch him here...Mr.rain!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hey great yar means to say your wish is fulfill and what about me........

Come to Kerala by next flight or train!!!
We can catch him here...Mr.rain!! :cheer:

great advice i say my husband to book one ticket for kerela......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
My present residence...backside is full paddy fields...am waiting for a couple of weeks. At that time, fields will be filled with water...so a lot of birds....you can say in hundreds.....people with nets for fishing.......
Thinking about starting boat service next month beginning!!! That much water in the fields....Sunset will also look pleasing since water will be reddish colour at that time!!!

Meera sandhu
Hey what you say is really a exciting place and i think to visit there.
Hey what you say is really a exciting place and i think to visit there.

Come by next flight.
My first profile picture was such a lovely sunset in the reddish paddy fields, rubber plantation in one side and plantain plantation in the other.

Backside of my home, no houses....only paddy fields and other cultivation

Meera sandhu
Ya i think this monsoon i celebrate with you only dear.
Ya i think this monsoon i celebrate with you only dear.

You are most welcome!!!

Terrace is covered with sheet...so can enjoy the pleasant natural scenery in rain :) :)

Meera sandhu
hey please don't tell any more thing about your place otherwise i can't stop my self.
Yep, we had a few sowers a couple of days back, but that was due to solar system. Now this is back to hot waves.

Oh yes its been too hot since 4~5 days again hope Monsoon comes fast in Delhi too. :blink:
Yep, we had a few sowers a couple of days back, but that was due to solar system. Now this is back to hot waves.

Oh yes its been too hot since 4~5 days again hope Monsoon comes fast in Delhi too. :blink:

last few day Delhi is really Hot and Humid.......Not only Delhi but other part of country too......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.