Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish Monsoon was here not with bang but in an ordinary way that would solve some of our problems. This is too hot here.

I wish it comes before time. :woohoo:
I wish Monsoon was here not with bang but in an ordinary way that would solve some of our problems. This is too hot here.

Finally we are having some rain here although this is not with a bang.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it rained heavily day before yesterday i took bath in it :laugh: .Finally we got rid of heat. :)

Yes it rained heavily day before yesterday i took bath in it :laugh: .Finally we got rid of heat. :)

It rained here yesterday also but this is sunny again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is good news Sunil, and I am sure in days to come there will be more rain..The prediction is that there will be a deficient rain fall this year :(

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Monsoon strike almost every part of a country.In patna it comes and go.Again wait for Monsoon......
In my town in Dahod(Gujarat),Monsoon has hit and it is increasing.

Want to make each day Accountable

We need some more rain to come otherwise there will be hot again and the air will be more humid. :evil:

We need some more rain to come otherwise there will be hot again and the air will be more humid. :evil:

In my town the rain falls for 2 continuous days and then suddenly stops.This increases humidity.

Want to make each day Accountable

In my town the rain falls for 2 continuous days and then suddenly stops.This increases humidity.

Rain for continuous 2 days then there would have been water logging at your place. :evil: which is the only reason i hate rainy season. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.