Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Monsoon hits as per area wise, coastal areas get it before other parts of the country. We always get it in 1st wk of July if things are as per schedule.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Climate changed in Hyderabad as it seem to rain to night.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In visakhapatnam climate already changed, yesterday night a big rainfall. and today climate is full cool

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Any one here from Rajasthan and Gujarat?
Yesterday at 10 O'clock i was coming from Banswara to my hometown Dahod i witness a rainfall which i haven't witness in these 22 years.It was so heavy and there was not a single moment,when it got stopped in my way.
Today also clouds are forming.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yesterday at 10 O'clock i was coming from Banswara to my hometown Dahod i witness a rainfall which i haven't witness in these 22 years.It was so heavy and there was not a single moment,when it got stopped in my way.

That's great ! I visited Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar in April and it was raining quite heavily then itself. That must have been the pre monsoon showers...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You haven't witnessed heavy rains and floods??? :dry: :dry: :dry: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

You haven't witnessed heavy rains and floods??? :dry: :dry: :dry: :whistle: :whistle:

I have,but didn't witness continous for 2 hours.I was in Car and i was surprise as on the way(on road) some trees were fallen,saw 50 to 60 frogs death on road.

Want to make each day Accountable

No in Jharkhand it comes late and we will not able to enjoy it now.....

I have,but didn't witness continous for 2 hours.I was in Car and i was surprise as on the way(on road) some trees were fallen,saw 50 to 60 frogs death on road.

really strange!!!
Here some rains are non-stop for hours and days :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
That's great i think firstly the monsoon come you side....hahahah
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.