Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yep, we had a few sowers a couple of days back, but that was due to solar system. Now this is back to hot waves.

Oh yes its been too hot since 4~5 days again hope Monsoon comes fast in Delhi too. :blink:

last few day Delhi is really Hot and Humid.......Not only Delhi but other part of country too......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes we need some showers here in Delhi otherwise the coming days would be tougher to survive may be we will have to go to hill station to beat heat this summer. :laugh:
Oh yes its been too hot since 4~5 days again hope Monsoon comes fast in Delhi too. :blink:[/quote]
last few day Delhi is really Hot and Humid.......Not only Delhi but other part of country too......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Yes we need some showers here in Delhi otherwise the coming days would be tougher to survive may be we will have to go to hill station to beat heat this summer. :laugh:[/quote]

In case you are planning? Planning it alone or with family? I shall be off to my usual place- Haridwar soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not planning. But Haridwar is not a hill station temperature would be almost same there. :blink:
Kolkata and its neighborhood is turned into a boiling cauldron in the absence of rains for the past days! A very strange phenomenon at this time of the year!
hey please don't tell any more thing about your place otherwise i can't stop my self.

Just come yaar...
We can do some fishing in those paddy fields :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Kolkata and its neighborhood is turned into a boiling cauldron in the absence of rains for the past days! A very strange phenomenon at this time of the year!

Actually, I can't believe it!!!
From my childhood days, I have always seen rains at the re-opening of schools at May last or June. Summer was also not much severe....we could exist without fan....(now not the case).
When all of are saying about summer, am shivering in rain now :S :S :S

Meera sandhu
Really great idea of fishing i see fishing in movies or in T.V.
1blinkfishboy_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
1gonefish.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7752]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7751]}
funny_fishing_93705.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7752]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7751]}

May be it also happens.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7758]}

Actually, I can't believe it!!!
From my childhood days, I have always seen rains at the re-opening of schools at May last or June. Summer was also not much severe....we could exist without fan....(now not the case).
When all of are saying about summer, am shivering in rain now :S :S :S

According to weather experts Monsoon rains spread and cover the entire country in a matter of 20 -25 days so hopefully Kolkotta should receive rains within a week or so, also other parts of the country.Here at Mangalore we have been having quite heavy rains...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.