Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Means to say you are hating of heavy rain.........
Means to say you are hating of heavy rain.........

No yaar!!!!
Perhaps among the Boddunan members I love rain most....just see the rain thread!!
It began to rain continuously for 5 months that I feel bored!!!!

Meera sandhu
As of now rains are taking a short ( I hope) break, and it has apparently not rained here since yesterday .I came back here today and was greeted by bright sunshine and warm weather :huh:

This year rain is going to be a bit low comparing last year!!! Yes, it's showing its symbols!!!!

Last year, it rained continuously from May last week to October, without even taking breaks...that I began to hate rain a lot..though it's my favourite season :S :S

I hope not ! According to the weather experts the amount of rainfall will be as per schedule , in fact slightly above average in certain areas..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ok sandhya its great to know that you love the rainy season.........
there is too hot in jharkhand and no sigh of rain.I pray to God bring Monsoon as soon as possible........ :( :( :(

It should be there hopefully by the end of this month, at least thats what the weather reports say, that the monsoon rains will cover the entire country by then...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We are still waiting for the monsoon here in Delhi and hope we would be able to get it at the end of this month. :)
Yep, we had a few sowers a couple of days back, but that was due to solar system. Now this is back to hot waves.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In fact, it has not yet spread even here either within the state or through the other southern states.Since it began almost a week late it should also take longer to reach other parts of the country..

In fact, it has not yet spread even here either within the state or through the other southern states.Since it began almost a week late it should also take longer to reach other parts of the country..

Yes...
Now also, it's not raining heavily.........but it rains everyday.
It may be because, two weeks of May..in hot summer, it rained continuously here without any full stop!! So, rain may be taking a little rest :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes...
Now also, it's not raining heavily.........but it rains everyday.
It may be because, two weeks of May..in hot summer, it rained continuously here without any full stop!! So, rain may be taking a little rest :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Since the early hours , today it has been raining heavily again and the weather is cool and magical like it always is when it rains :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.