Yesterday evening suddenly the temperatures came down and then it was glorious as rain poured down, poured all night and today until now...so the much awaited monsoon season has begun. Year after u year we wait for this with the same expectancy and wonder...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7505]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now also it's raining heavily here. Monsoon first touches Kerala by June 1st.

Usha, where are you from?

Meera sandhu
oh wow thats too great.i love rains and im waiting for it eagerly..

a.s.

When I went home for 2 weeks vaccassion, it was raining heavily here.
When returned, our home changed to a small forest...appeared as a temple hidden in bush.
Now also I am cleaning the grass.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

When returned, our home changed to a small forest...appeared as a temple hidden in bush.

I am from Mangalore Sandhya and we get rains immediately after it enters Kerala...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Monsoon is not yet started here but temperature is gone down. Hoping to start the monsoon soon..

I am from Mangalore Sandhya and we get rains immediately after it enters Kerala...

Mangalore means Mangalapuram in malayalam..Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Monsoon is not yet started here but temperature is gone down. Hoping to start the monsoon soon..

Once it enters Kerala, it takes about a week to cover the entire southern part of India and then starts moving up...what a wonder of nature , year after year like clockwork..

Once it enters Kerala, it takes about a week to cover the entire southern part of India and then starts moving up...what a wonder of nature , year after year like clockwork..

yes of course....
Most probably it comes on June 1st which is my Date of Birth....so always accompanied by tender drops of monsoon.
Here schools also re-opens on June 1st. We can see kids with umbrellas every where. Really a pleasant natural look!!! Also flowers and greenish every where...nature at its best once monsoon comes after a long summer

Meera sandhu

Yes ! I guess everybody waits for rain since summer becomes unbearable after a while...

I think it reaches North India around September. Am I right?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.