Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Congress in order to  check the meteoric rise of Modi is in the process of building props like Kanhaiya Kumar and Hardik Patels, but this thick headed  party doesn't know that it will be suicidal to stop the phenomenal rise  of Modi.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

HC cannot take an unverified vedeo as evidence. Why do you always think escept BJP everyone else is corrupt? They are also for power and need money to run their party. Are they doing it in a different manner? If you are aware please let us know.

No sir it is not right, it is right that I am BJP supported but BJP also have many corrupt leaders. No one party is near and clean.

It's natural to be a BJP supporter, Because of its Developmental activities undertaken in a very short period. But it doesn't mean a BJP supporter blindly supports all the activities of BJP. I'm a BJP supporter but I condemned the arrest of Kanhaiya Kumar. No political party is 100 percent clean. May be some parties are more and some less clean.

I don't know why is condemned the arrest of Kanhaiya Kumar. He is not innocent. What comes out after that day, he is perfect player of politics.

Kanhaiya is a wolf in the disguise of a lamb. Calling himself poor, now he travels long distance by luxury cars given to him by the parties that have supported him and also flies around , inspite of being a poor student! Speaks nonsense as if he is Gandhi incarnate ...Probably thinks he is a VIP now

Yes Kanhaiya, Hardik Patel, indeed these are gunda elements, and what they are doing is shortcut to enter in national politics. Now it is on public to teach them lesson, we want serious politician not agitator. 

THe likes of Hardik Patel and Kanhaiya are indeed  just a step short from becoming antisocial elements, in fact they are, cos all they can do in the way of protest is carry out riots and cause large scale damage to public properties, which does no one any kind of good. They are out for only their own selfish interests and by resorting to this short cut, do not realise that as soon as their short-term value and utility is met, they will dropped like a hot potato by the congress. Such people do not have any use for long term.

Politics has always been somehow interlinked with student unions, it is a communist culture that has been copied by other political parties as well. There may be some good leaders arising out of such an exercise but it is a rare phenomenon because a rebel cannot be a good leader or an administrator. You need to have self discipline to be a head of anything leave alone heading a nation. At the same time we see many such anti national and criminal elements in our politics , who have come there because of Family connections, or some who get elected again and again inspite of their criminal backgrounds. I feel it is because of the greed of the people who vote without thinking. In such a scenario, Kanhaiya Kumar has some chances of becoming a neta in the near frture.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Student Leaders with an intention to do something to the Nation or to the Society are always welcome. Those students who serve as the political stooges with a long term Plan to make an entry in to politics are not welcome. My friend in the College always wanted to become a politician. For this, he used to participate in Slogan shouting road marches of a Political party which always wanted to use these apprentice students  aspiring to become  politicians. My friend was thrown in to the DUMPS, when that his party won. The real prominent party positions were distributed to those who offered huge sums. 

rambabu wrote:

Student Leaders with an intention to do something to the Nation or to the Society are always welcome. Those students who serve as the political stooges with a long term Plan to make an entry in to politics are not welcome. My friend in the College always wanted to become a politician. For this, he used to participate in Slogan shouting road marches of a Political party which always wanted to use these apprentice students  aspiring to become  politicians. My friend was thrown in to the DUMPS, when that his party won. The real prominent party positions were distributed to those who offered huge sums. 

College election is first step of politics. Some students join college only for politics. Mr. Kanhiya is 28 years old he is still college student.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

College election is first step of politics. Some students join college only for politics. Mr. Kanhiya is 28 years old he is still college student.

The fellow is like the party he supports - full of greed, power hungry . He is living off the scholarship that he gets for as long as possible, this is what Congress has reduced India into, making leeches out of its citizens...the reserved castes make the most of the freebies given to them, and why not when the government is ready to pamper them ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The fellow is like the party he supports - full of greed, power hungry . He is living off the scholarship that he gets for as long as possible, this is what Congress has reduced India into, making leeches out of its citizens...the reserved castes make the most of the freebies given to them, and why not when the government is ready to pamper them ?

Attitude for reserve classes are almost alike of all parties. Here is Rajasthan one news plan is launched for school education. Some schools are called Aadrash school. These schools have more facilities than other government school. In these school first priorties is for reserve classes and if there after if seats left vacant then student of general classes can be admitted.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Attitude for reserve classes are almost alike of all parties. Here is Rajasthan one news plan is launched for school education. Some schools are called Aadrash school. These schools have more facilities than other government school. In these school first priorties is for reserve classes and if there after if seats left vacant then student of general classes can be admitted.

One cannot do anything but go on with the age old system that has become so firmly rooted that it is impossible to change it now. It can only be eradicated bit by bit if our leaders have the will to do so..But I doubt if anyone has the courage to openly do so !

yeah very true, there are no politicians who want to insert his own hands into mud because they know that if they want to eradicate then they have to face many problems which will be put in front of him by the big officials.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.