Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

HC cannot take an unverified vedeo as evidence. Why do you always think escept BJP everyone else is corrupt? They are also for power and need money to run their party. Are they doing it in a different manner? If you are aware please let us know.

vijay wrote:

HC cannot take an unverified vedeo as evidence. Why do you always think escept BJP everyone else is corrupt? They are also for power and need money to run their party. Are they doing it in a different manner? If you are aware please let us know.

No sir it is not right, it is right that I am BJP supported but BJP also have many corrupt leaders. No one party is near and clean.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

No sir it is not right, it is right that I am BJP supported but BJP also have many corrupt leaders. No one party is near and clean.

It's natural to be a BJP supporter, Because of its Developmental activities undertaken in a very short period. But it doesn't mean a BJP supporter blindly supports all the activities of BJP. I'm a BJP supporter but I condemned the arrest of Kanhaiya Kumar. No political party is 100 percent clean. May be some parties are more and some less clean.

There is no money for drought relief but there is enough to hike their pays and build brand new houses for themselves.

http://m.timesofindia.com/City/Hyderabad/After-pay-hike-Telangana-MLAs-to-get-swanky-homes/articleshow/51961523.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

There is no money for drought relief but there is enough to hike their pays and build brand new houses for themselves.

http://m.timesofindia.com/City/Hyderabad/After-pay-hike-Telangana-MLAs-to-get-swanky-homes/articleshow/51961523.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Why do these mostly uneducated and uncultured people need such expensive and swanky homes? Each building to cost Rs. 1 crore, for what purpose? Same thing with other states too! And then these state governments, when it comes to more important fundings, cry that their coffers are empty! Really disgusting!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The situation is same in all the States. All these exercises are Just to lure the People. In the mean time, I have been hearing about the Drought Relief measures taken by the Telangana Government.IT and panchayat Raj Minister K. T. Rama Rao and the son of Telangana CM, KCR, says that that the funds for drought relief measures are there and for this the Telangana Government allocated funds from the Special Development fund of Rs. $675 crores earmarked in the Budget. It has to be seen how much of this amount actually goes for Drought  relief and how much goes in to the pockets of the Ministers.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Why do these mostly uneducated and uncultured people need such expensive and swanky homes? Each building to cost Rs. 1 crore, for what purpose? Same thing with other states too! And then these state governments, when it comes to more important fundings, cry that their coffers are empty! Really disgusting!

To a certain extent one can blame the people of the state and the opposition who put up with such nonsense.Same thing was planned in Karnataka but the opposition BJP created such an uproar that they had to stop the idea.. I find it extremely disturbing that the Chief Ministers have the freedom to spend tax payers money as they want without any accountability.This same CM spent a hge amount on a vehicle and now this..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The opposition in some states like telangana is not strong. The TDP also do not have much strength, Practically, TRS in Telangana doesn't have any opposition. Which is why TRS is doing whatever it likes to do. Drought relief measures though sketchy are being shown and publicized as a big relief measure.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

To a certain extent one can blame the people of the state and the opposition who put up with such nonsense.Same thing was planned in Karnataka but the opposition BJP created such an uproar that they had to stop the idea.. I find it extremely disturbing that the Chief Ministers have the freedom to spend tax payers money as they want without any accountability.This same CM spent a hge amount on a vehicle and now this..

I agree, it is the way that people put up with such nonsense that it later becomes the norm for these politicians. I guess, since after the British left India, there were really only a handful of true leaders who believed that only simplicity and honesty will form a true democracy. But sadly, the others picked up where the former princes and kings left off and as the leaders, claimed all such riches and prosperity for themselves. On the other hand, British who gave the true concept of democracy to the world, their leaders live as simply as the next common man. The former viceroys, after reaching England were seen carrying their own burdens as they no longer could put a claim to any perks that their former positions had afforded. Now, even a mayor of a small town, who may not possess even the most basic of qualifications exercises his claim to a swanky super expensive car, newly refurbished bungalows no lesser than a mansion that come with all the latest trappings. I think it is very much the fact that the common people allow t to happen, the reason for such unnecessary show of wealth amongst politicians.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Politicians never viewed People as People. People,are mere Votes for them. And these politicians spend lavishly on their luxurious personal tours. These funds are the allocated funds to develop their respective constituencies.This is the condition of "Accountability " in the present scenario of Politics in India. A sad condition that can never be rectified.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.