Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is no money for drought relief but there is enough to hike their pays and build brand new houses for themselves.

http://m.timesofindia.com/City/Hyderabad/After-pay-hike-Telangana-MLAs-to-get-swanky-homes/articleshow/51961523.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Why do these mostly uneducated and uncultured people need such expensive and swanky homes? Each building to cost Rs. 1 crore, for what purpose? Same thing with other states too! And then these state governments, when it comes to more important fundings, cry that their coffers are empty! Really disgusting!

To a certain extent one can blame the people of the state and the opposition who put up with such nonsense.Same thing was planned in Karnataka but the opposition BJP created such an uproar that they had to stop the idea.. I find it extremely disturbing that the Chief Ministers have the freedom to spend tax payers money as they want without any accountability.This same CM spent a hge amount on a vehicle and now this..

I agree, it is the way that people put up with such nonsense that it later becomes the norm for these politicians. I guess, since after the British left India, there were really only a handful of true leaders who believed that only simplicity and honesty will form a true democracy. But sadly, the others picked up where the former princes and kings left off and as the leaders, claimed all such riches and prosperity for themselves. On the other hand, British who gave the true concept of democracy to the world, their leaders live as simply as the next common man. The former viceroys, after reaching England were seen carrying their own burdens as they no longer could put a claim to any perks that their former positions had afforded. Now, even a mayor of a small town, who may not possess even the most basic of qualifications exercises his claim to a swanky super expensive car, newly refurbished bungalows no lesser than a mansion that come with all the latest trappings. I think it is very much the fact that the common people allow t to happen, the reason for such unnecessary show of wealth amongst politicians.

I totally agree with that, I remember seeing TV footage of Princess Diana carrying her luggage while travelling and John Majors doing household chores like vaccum cleaning and mowing the lawn in their home during weekends. Most of the UK Prime Ministers leave their official residence, 10 Downing road/street for the weekend and stay in their own homes like other normal people . Can you expect this from even a Police officer or a higher government official here ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is no money for drought relief but there is enough to hike their pays and build brand new houses for themselves.

http://m.timesofindia.com/City/Hyderabad/After-pay-hike-Telangana-MLAs-to-get-swanky-homes/articleshow/51961523.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Why do these mostly uneducated and uncultured people need such expensive and swanky homes? Each building to cost Rs. 1 crore, for what purpose? Same thing with other states too! And then these state governments, when it comes to more important fundings, cry that their coffers are empty! Really disgusting!

To a certain extent one can blame the people of the state and the opposition who put up with such nonsense.Same thing was planned in Karnataka but the opposition BJP created such an uproar that they had to stop the idea.. I find it extremely disturbing that the Chief Ministers have the freedom to spend tax payers money as they want without any accountability.This same CM spent a hge amount on a vehicle and now this..

I agree, it is the way that people put up with such nonsense that it later becomes the norm for these politicians. I guess, since after the British left India, there were really only a handful of true leaders who believed that only simplicity and honesty will form a true democracy. But sadly, the others picked up where the former princes and kings left off and as the leaders, claimed all such riches and prosperity for themselves. On the other hand, British who gave the true concept of democracy to the world, their leaders live as simply as the next common man. The former viceroys, after reaching England were seen carrying their own burdens as they no longer could put a claim to any perks that their former positions had afforded. Now, even a mayor of a small town, who may not possess even the most basic of qualifications exercises his claim to a swanky super expensive car, newly refurbished bungalows no lesser than a mansion that come with all the latest trappings. I think it is very much the fact that the common people allow t to happen, the reason for such unnecessary show of wealth amongst politicians.

I totally agree with that, I remember seeing TV footage of Princess Diana carrying her luggage while travelling and John Majors doing household chores like vaccum cleaning and mowing the lawn in their home during weekends. Most of the UK Prime Ministers leave their official residence, 10 Downing road/street for the weekend and stay in their own homes like other normal people . Can you expect this from even a Police officer or a higher government official here ..

Yes USha, and we have seen photos of Obama, the President of the strongest country in the world, the man who holds the most power than any other man, washing up dishes after breakfast. Many Presidents and Prime Ministers of European nations cycle their way to work or travel by metro along with other regular workers. That simplicity is the true key to real democracy, ours is only a pretend one, in that aspect. Our politicians insist on all the highest perks, insist on large motorcades everywhere they go and never abide by rules meant for people.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Leaders of all the developed countries have their head on their shoulders not in the sky unlike ours. This is the case in almost all developing countries in Asia or South America or Africa..Honestly, you don't know who to blame and it is disgusting to see people falling all over , when a minister comes as if they have no dignity or self respect..They of curse look through people as if they don't exist except during election  times..One of the ministers here  named Roshan Baig, corrupt to the core was supposed to have for drought inspection and to distribute the relief.He apparently went by jeep and took a round and then came back without speaking or getting down from his jeep, so the villagers were very angry ..Unless people unite and teach them a lesson they will continue to think they are feudal lords !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Are the leaders only to be blamed for the feudal behaviour of supporters and others. Is not our society responsible for such behaviour and it is from this very society that leaders emerge. Why should they be any different because they have become leaders.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

HC cannot take an unverified vedeo as evidence. Why do you always think escept BJP everyone else is corrupt? They are also for power and need money to run their party. Are they doing it in a different manner? If you are aware please let us know.

No sir it is not right, it is right that I am BJP supported but BJP also have many corrupt leaders. No one party is near and clean.

It's natural to be a BJP supporter, Because of its Developmental activities undertaken in a very short period. But it doesn't mean a BJP supporter blindly supports all the activities of BJP. I'm a BJP supporter but I condemned the arrest of Kanhaiya Kumar. No political party is 100 percent clean. May be some parties are more and some less clean.

I don't know why is condemned the arrest of Kanhaiya Kumar. He is not innocent. What comes out after that day, he is perfect player of politics.

It is now like leaders like party...that is what has happened in our state , so all that one can do is wait for them to finish their term and hopefully better sense prevails to the people of the state to elect the better party !

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

HC cannot take an unverified vedeo as evidence. Why do you always think escept BJP everyone else is corrupt? They are also for power and need money to run their party. Are they doing it in a different manner? If you are aware please let us know.

No sir it is not right, it is right that I am BJP supported but BJP also have many corrupt leaders. No one party is near and clean.

It's natural to be a BJP supporter, Because of its Developmental activities undertaken in a very short period. But it doesn't mean a BJP supporter blindly supports all the activities of BJP. I'm a BJP supporter but I condemned the arrest of Kanhaiya Kumar. No political party is 100 percent clean. May be some parties are more and some less clean.

I don't know why is condemned the arrest of Kanhaiya Kumar. He is not innocent. What comes out after that day, he is perfect player of politics.

Kanhaiya is a wolf in the disguise of a lamb. Calling himself poor, now he travels long distance by luxury cars given to him by the parties that have supported him and also flies around , inspite of being a poor student! Speaks nonsense as if he is Gandhi incarnate ...Probably thinks he is a VIP now

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Kanhaiya is a wolf in the disguise of a lamb. Calling himself poor, now he travels long distance by luxury cars given to him by the parties that have supported him and also flies around , inspite of being a poor student! Speaks nonsense as if he is Gandhi incarnate ...Probably thinks he is a VIP now

Yes Kanhaiya, Hardik Patel, indeed these are gunda elements, and what they are doing is shortcut to enter in national politics. Now it is on public to teach them lesson, we want serious politician not agitator. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Yes Kanhaiya, Hardik Patel, indeed these are gunda elements, and what they are doing is shortcut to enter in national politics. Now it is on public to teach them lesson, we want serious politician not agitator. 

True. Agitations, Sloganeering  are the cheapest text books prescribed by the Pseudo Secularists for their students like Kanhaiya, Hardik Patel. These Kumars and Patels are used by the pseudo secularists to defame that party that has kicked  the pseudo Secularist's Government out of power. Yes, that day is not far away when the public will catch every Gunda and kick on their backs.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

THe likes of Hardik Patel and Kanhaiya are indeed  just a step short from becoming antisocial elements, in fact they are, cos all they can do in the way of protest is carry out riots and cause large scale damage to public properties, which does no one any kind of good. They are out for only their own selfish interests and by resorting to this short cut, do not realise that as soon as their short-term value and utility is met, they will dropped like a hot potato by the congress. Such people do not have any use for long term.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.