A popular fast food joint in Thiruvanantapuram Kerala served worms along with Kentucky fried chicken to a family.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/2012/10/09/kfc-outlet-in-kerala-serves-worms-with-fried-chicken-1081454.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really bad, they would have checked the food properly and then cooked it. or served it. I feel this will surely effect their reputation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is really bad, they would have checked the food properly and then cooked it. or served it. I feel this will surely effect their reputation

The outlet is at fault. It didn't maintain minimum hygienic standards
Yes, you are right. They would have been careful, after all it is a matter of health of the people.
Thank god, My brother was about to take me to KFC. But i didn't go

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, you are right. They would have been careful, after all it is a matter of health of the people.
Thank god, My brother was about to take me to KFC. But i didn't go

KFCs are not bad. Franchisees are bad
There are often complaints about KFC. Government needs be strict with these outlets.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are often complaints about KFC. Government needs be strict with these outlets.

But the police say the franchisees are not maintaining the hygiene norms.
I hate this tremendously. I will never go to KFC. This is disgusting.
I hate this tremendously. I will never go to KFC. This is disgusting.

I too hate to go out for eating and i always prefer home made preparations.
I saw this in the news. When the food inspectors checked other stuffs in the restaurant that too had worms. The KFC outlet was sealed. One should avoid eating Non Veg outside as you can hardly trust the quality now days.

Live in the present :)
I saw this in the news. When the food inspectors checked other stuffs in the restaurant that too had worms. The KFC outlet was sealed. One should avoid eating Non Veg outside as you can hardly trust the quality now days.

Most of the times the KFC franchisees are real culprits. Once they manage to get franchise, they will not bother to maintain the standards stipulated by KFC
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.