Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I even talk when I was walking on the road this is common as this is a habbit also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I even talk when am alone but i talk in my mind. But I have seen many people talking out, i don't know how they talk out. why can't they talk in their mind

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I sometime talk myself.When I used to study in school I used to close the door of my room and talk myself loudly about the studies I memorize.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I sometime talk myself.When I used to study in school I used to close the door of my room and talk myself loudly about the studies I memorize.

I say its thinking aloud. That;s my way of self talk
Talking yourself when you are alone is ok but some people are there who talk to themselves other there are people around them

Talking yourself when you are alone is ok but some people are there who talk to themselves other there are people around them

Shyad we call them pagal.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes, if we talk ourselves infront of others definitely people call or treat us mad or mental

Talking alone can make sense but talking alone to ourselves in front of some one can feel the person that we have become mad or we suffer from some mental disorder.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Shyad we call them pagal.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So here bohot pagal hai. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will talk to my self when I was alone or on the road. This is one of my habbit.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.