Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This song Kar Chale Hum Fida Jaan - o- Tan Sathiyo is very touching....
i also love " Aye Mere Watan Ke Logon, Zara Aankh Me Bhar Lo ... ... Aye mere watan ke .." sung by lata ji - I dont know whether its album song or any movie song...
Vandamataram is definitely not to be ignored.

Bhagat Singh movie song "Mera Rang De Basanti" is also true patriotic one..

I too love the 'e mere watan ki logon........' song. Every time I hear this song, I feel something. Its not an album or movie song. I think its a special song composed in remembrance of the soldiers who died in the Indo- China war.

Very true it has deep touching lyrics. :)

I often think it's the best Hindi song of Mannay dey...another one is Kasme vaada ..........
This song can bring tears to our eyes

Manna Dey??? We were talking about "E mere watan ki logon' originally sung by Lata Mangeshkar. I think you are confusing it with Manna Dey's ' E mere pyare watan' which is also good.

by mistake, I quoted another post while replying... :ohmy: :huh: :huh:

Just go to the previous page. I have mentioned about that song of Manna dey from Cabuliwalah :) :) :) given link also

Meera sandhu
Manna Dey's ' E mere pyare watan' which is best and favorite to me.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

i have quoted the same song just before :) :)

Meera sandhu
Recently A.R.Rahaman composed a patriotic song -Vandemataram-It is also good.

I like the patriotic song , sung by Manna Dey of the film ' Kabuliwaala ' , ' Aie Mere Pyaare Watan , Aie Mere Bichhade Chaman , Tujhape Dil Kurbaan ' .
But aei mere waton ki logon sung by Lata mangeshkar is also good and Neheru liked it very much,

i have quoted the same song just before :) :)

Today's Rangoli started patriotic songs with this one from Cabulliwallah.

I heard a song from Sarfarosh also...Zindagi maut na ban jaaye

Meera sandhu
Let us discuss a little about patriotic films too.....
Border and Haqueequat are two such special films......perhaps the best two patriotic films shown in silver screen of Indian cinema. Both these films have hurt me a lot that I never attempt to see it a second time :( :(

Both films revolve around same idea. Haqueeqaut about Indo-China war and Border about India-Pakistan.

In Haqueequat, soldiers, when they fight and fail, they are holding back their remaining energy, move backward. Then fight with full strength to win the war.
In Border, they are not willing to take back their foot and fight till the last blood. ...and winning it.

So, it can be told that both are contradictory ideas giving contradictory messages to the audience. Which one is right? What do you think?

Hoping I will get at least a few responses :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
My favorite patriotic song is Vande Mataram.Come lets pay homage to our brave soldier who sacrifice their life for our country.

Yeah we must not forget the sacrifices of our martyrs because of whom we are a free country today :) :)

Of course we should not ! Compare that to the political scenario today and you will see the difference.I guess being ruled by foreigners brought out a lot of patriotism and also people were simpler with straight forward thinking process unlike today when money and power rules and patriotism is kept chained to be brought out only a couple of times a year... :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let us discuss a little about patriotic films too.....
Border and Haqueequat are two such special films......perhaps the best two patriotic films shown in silver screen of Indian cinema. Both these films have hurt me a lot that I never attempt to see it a second time :( :(

Both films revolve around same idea. Haqueeqaut about Indo-China war and Border about India-Pakistan.

In Haqueequat, soldiers, when they fight and fail, they are holding back their remaining energy, move backward. Then fight with full strength to win the war.
In Border, they are not willing to take back their foot and fight till the last blood. ...and winning it.

So, it can be told that both are contradictory ideas giving contradictory messages to the audience. Which one is right? What do you think?

Hoping I will get at least a few responses :) :) :)

Border was really nice. The first time I watched it I was very touched and cried too :(
As far as contradiction is concerned I feel both the movies depict different strategies used in time of war. Both can be right if properly executed :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.