Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favorite patriotic song is Vande Mataram.Come lets pay homage to our brave soldier who sacrifice their life for our country.

Yeah we must not forget the sacrifices of our martyrs because of whom we are a free country today :) :)

Of course we should not ! Compare that to the political scenario today and you will see the difference.I guess being ruled by foreigners brought out a lot of patriotism and also people were simpler with straight forward thinking process unlike today when money and power rules and patriotism is kept chained to be brought out only a couple of times a year... :blink:

And when we see a particular section of the citizen of this country opposing violently while this is mandatory in local bodies elected houses to sing Vandematram officially. How do we feel or react?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My favorite patriotic song is Vande Mataram.Come lets pay homage to our brave soldier who sacrifice their life for our country.

Yeah we must not forget the sacrifices of our martyrs because of whom we are a free country today :) :)

Of course we should not ! Compare that to the political scenario today and you will see the difference.I guess being ruled by foreigners brought out a lot of patriotism and also people were simpler with straight forward thinking process unlike today when money and power rules and patriotism is kept chained to be brought out only a couple of times a year... :blink:

And when we see a particular section of the citizen of this country opposing violently while this is mandatory in local bodies elected houses to sing Vandematram officially. How do we feel or react?

Its not going to be a happy Independence Day for the lakhs of people who were forced to leave there houses and take shelter in the refugee camps in Assam. :(

Live in the present :)
Let us discuss a little about patriotic films too.....
Border and Haqueequat are two such special films......perhaps the best two patriotic films shown in silver screen of Indian cinema. Both these films have hurt me a lot that I never attempt to see it a second time :( :(

Both films revolve around same idea. Haqueeqaut about Indo-China war and Border about India-Pakistan.

In Haqueequat, soldiers, when they fight and fail, they are holding back their remaining energy, move backward. Then fight with full strength to win the war.
In Border, they are not willing to take back their foot and fight till the last blood. ...and winning it.

So, it can be told that both are contradictory ideas giving contradictory messages to the audience. Which one is right? What do you think?

Hoping I will get at least a few responses :) :) :)

Border was really nice. The first time I watched it I was very touched and cried too :(
As far as contradiction is concerned I feel both the movies depict different strategies used in time of war. Both can be right if properly executed :)

any how, i loved both movies....

Kar chale hum fida........ :)

Meera sandhu

Its not going to be a happy Independence Day for the lakhs of people who were forced to leave there houses and take shelter in the refugee camps in Assam. :(

Do you know who they are? This is India where they are allowed to live in refuge camps, in other countries they would either be kicked out or never allowed to enter in the first place.

Do you know who they are? This is India where they are allowed to live in refuge camps, in other countries they would either be kicked out or never allowed to enter in the first place.

Yes and I am proud that I am born in a country like this. Do you agree?

You did not answer my question! Do you know who they are?

I didn't like the concept of Border movie.. Its true that we should be brave and face enemies... but the really facts are not covered in that movie and finally it looked so foolish... especially the character of Sunny Deol who catches a big stun gun and fights with enemy by standing in front of them. When they know they will die by doing so.. can anyone in real do such things...
However if real facts were considered the war shows us that how unpreparedness can be in life taking situations. I haven't watched the second movie .. so not comments..

yes..it's true India as a nation has a lot of defects. Yet, I love my country ignoring all those bad factors.
When we love someone, we accept them with their bad characteristics itself. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

yes..it's true India as a nation has a lot of defects. Yet, I love my country ignoring all those bad factors.
When we love someone, we accept them with their bad characteristics itself. Isn't it?

Yes we should love our country first.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

You did not answer my question! Do you know who they are?

The bodos and the muslims :dry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.