With the Independence day next week a sense of pride fills me that I am born in India and I am sure every Indian has the same feeling. Which song will you like to sing on the day remembering all those great people because of whom we breathe in free India today? :) :) :)

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
3 songs actually that I have always loved since my childhood... :)
1, Jahan dhal dhal par sone ki chidiya - Mohd Rafi and others from the film Sikander E Azam
2, Ab watan azad hai - again Rafi for the film Mujhe jeene do
and
3, Jaanewale sipahi se poocho woh kahan - Manna dey for the film Usne Kaha Tha ...

I can add a dozen more since there are many beautiful songs on patriotism...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

1, Jahan dhal dhal par sone ki chidiya - Mohd Rafi and others from the film Sikander E Azam
and
3, Jaanewale sipahi se poocho woh kahan - Manna dey for the film Usne Kaha Tha ...

Oh I too love the song jahan daal daal pe :) ..and my other favorites are mere desh ki dharti and vande amtaram :) :)

My favorite song is from film Leader: Apani azadi ko hargiz mita sakate nahin. Sar kata sakate hain sar jhu ka sakate nahin.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are many patriotic songs.

I love the song from Major Chandrakanth

Punya Bhummi Na desam.

This is really amazing song in which we get to know some great leaders.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There are many patriotic songs.

I love the song from Major Chandrakanth

Punya Bhummi Na desam.

This is really amazing song in which we get to know some great leaders.

Never heard the song :ohmy:

This is the movie in Telugu. Really a good song to see also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My favorite song is from film Leader: Apani azadi ko hargiz mita sakate nahin. Sar kata sakate hain sar jhu ka sakate nahin.

Lovely song indeed :)

and

Oh I too love the song jahan daal daal pe :) ..and my other favorites are mere desh ki dharti and vande amtaram :) :)

Jahan daal daal pe is my favoruite too, only I always thought it was from movie Amrapali! Another favorite of mine is Kar Chale Hum Fida Jaan - o- Tan Sathiyo...

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My favourite patriotic song is "Bande Matram". I like its original version as well as remix.
and

Jahan daal daal pe is my favoruite too, only I always thought it was from movie Amrapali! Another favorite of mine is Kar Chale Hum Fida Jaan - o- Tan Sathiyo...

There are so many of them and I think this is the perfect time too hum these songs :) :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.