Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How many of you have read my answers?

Meera sandhu
where is your answer. I didnt find any where your answer. but very eager to know the answer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Problems never ends in life.each and every day we have problem.But that doesn't mean that we will be sad.To fight with the problem it is necessary to take it lightly and solve it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My answer is deleted!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Sarala, please turn the page back.
I have answered it taking a lot of time.

Meera sandhu
My answer is deleted!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Sarala, please turn the page back.
I have answered it taking a lot of time.

How can you find your answer turning the back page if it has been deleted?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not able to enjoy my problems ever! I am currently going through a situation where I am facing problems again and again. I so try to be calm but I fail to do so. Maybe some more experience is needed. :dry:

Live in the present :)
I am not able to enjoy my problems ever! I am currently going through a situation where I am facing problems again and again. I so try to be calm but I fail to do so. Maybe some more experience is needed. :dry:

Experience make people better.I try to resolve my problems myself normally I don't share it with others as I don't believe in bothering others for my problems. :)

Experience make people better.I try to resolve my problems myself normally I don't share it with others as I don't believe in bothering others for my problems. :)

And I share my problems with my best friend as it makes me feel lighter. Sharing makes problem solving easier and smoother.

Sharing problem may help to take right decision in right moment. So we should share our problems with friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sharing problem may help to take right decision in right moment. So we should share our problems with friends.

Yes because in my case when I have a problem I tend to get disheartened at times. So at times I may not be as clever in taking decisions so I consult my friends often and then decide on the solution.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.