Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many person with that i should compete.But i try to compete those who try to compete me.....If i found some person jealous to me .I going to compete to him...............

Jealousy should not come in competition if it comes it spoils relationship.This is my opinion. :blink:

If someone become Jealous to you then they are not your Friend or relative............We must avoid such type of relationship.......

Sometimes someone our close also feel jealous of our success in that case the relationship gets spoiled. :blink:

I discuss here that i cannot carry such type of relationship further with love and affection..................
There are many person with that i should compete.But i try to compete those who try to compete me.....If i found some person jealous to me .I going to compete to him...............

Jealousy should not come in competition if it comes it spoils relationship.This is my opinion. :blink:

If someone become Jealous to you then they are not your Friend or relative............We must avoid such type of relationship.......

Sometimes someone our close also feel jealous of our success in that case the relationship gets spoiled. :blink:

I discuss here that i cannot carry such type of relationship further with love and affection..................

Even no body can keep such relation further. :blink: :blink:

Even no body can keep such relation further. :blink: :blink:

Relationship is all about love and caring to other.If these are missing what is need to go further...............
Exactly trust is somewhat is needed most in the relationship and if someone breaks the trust level then relationship is gone forever. :blink:
Exactly trust is somewhat is needed most in the relationship and if someone breaks the trust level then relationship is gone forever. :blink:

We get confidence just because of Trust and if trust in not there, then there is nothing.

Want to make each day Accountable

We get confidence just because of Trust and if trust in not there, then there is nothing.

That trust should be maintained by them if not what to do with them. :blink:
Always compete someone who deserve that competition from your side...never compete with weaker and poor...........
Always compete someone who deserve that competition from your side...never compete with weaker and poor...........

There is no logic to compete with weaker people. :blink:

There is no logic to compete with weaker people. :blink:

I would never compete with any one but with my own capabilities. I want to drive them to best of their abilities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In competition, there would be one who would be lower(level or standard ) than the other competitor.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.