Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I personally believe, we should compete with ourselves first to bring out our best. If we try to compete with others, it will bring more tension, pressure and of course, jealousy.
What do you feel?

Competition means competiting with others.So,how can we compete with ourself.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, if we compete by ourself then some one will try to compete us

I always thought so that we are the best competition for our own self, no one can knows us better than we our self.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I personally believe, we should compete with ourselves first to bring out our best. If we try to compete with others, it will bring more tension, pressure and of course, jealousy.
What do you feel?

Competition means competiting with others.So,how can we compete with ourself.

Just start trying today onwards :P :P :P :P
Kick boxing is the best :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Before Competing we should be very sure to our self that are we capable to Compete?

Want to make each day Accountable

Before Competing we should be very sure to our self that are we capable to Compete?

We are not far behind anyone yaar...just go with confidence :cheer:

Meera sandhu

After competing only you will get to know it. :blink: :blink:
There are many person with that i should compete.But i try to compete those who try to compete me.....If i found some person jealous to me .I going to compete to him...............
There are many person with that i should compete.But i try to compete those who try to compete me.....If i found some person jealous to me .I going to compete to him...............

Jealousy should not come in competition if it comes it spoils relationship.This is my opinion. :blink:

Jealousy should not come in competition if it comes it spoils relationship.This is my opinion. :blink:

If someone become Jealous to you then they are not your Friend or relative............We must avoid such type of relationship.......

If someone become Jealous to you then they are not your Friend or relative............We must avoid such type of relationship.......

Sometimes someone our close also feel jealous of our success in that case the relationship gets spoiled. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.