Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Always compete someone who deserve that competition from your side...never compete with weaker and poor...........

There is no logic to compete with weaker people. :blink:

I would never compete with any one but with my own capabilities. I want to drive them to best of their abilities.

But one should have some standard to measure his/her capabilities. :blink:
We must compete with the person who is stronger than us so that we can improve ourselves than previous.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We must compete with the person who is stronger than us so that we can improve ourselves than previous.

Yes, the person whose ability is less than his/her competitor, will gives his/ her full strength, to show his/ her talent.

Want to make each day Accountable

Exactly that is the best way to improve our self. :)

We need to calm our self when we are competing.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Nice thought....am impressed :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

Nice thought....am impressed :) :) :)

Our work is to do good work and that will give you a chance to Compete.

I believe that we should work for our own benefit. We should not show off to others because it finally gives us nothing and we waste our time. In case, it is necessary to compete with someone, we should definately compete with the person who is much better and experience than us, in each and every field. We learn a lot from them.
According to me, the best person with whom we can compete is our Mother/Father/elder Brother/ elder Sister. We should avoid competing within our friend circles. It creates jealosy among friends.
According to me, the best person with whom we can compete is our Mother/Father/elder Brother/ elder Sister. We should avoid competing within our friend circles. It creates jealosy among friends.

Yes, jealousy is created, but that is how life goes on.
Competing with mother/father? no.. I don't think so, we should compete with our parents.
They have lived some different life than we live.

My Parents, didn't had Computer in their age. My parents have huge struggled in their life.
I can't compete with my parents.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.