Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I personally believe, we should compete with ourselves first to bring out our best. If we try to compete with others, it will bring more tension, pressure and of course, jealousy.
What do you feel?

No, compete with the best! Even if we fail,coming nearer to them achieves the purpose!

Of course i agree, we should compete for best things, not wrong things.
Then also with whom? Ourselves or with others?

Wisdom lies in the fact that when we compete the best that creates necessity of upgrading ourselves in every way and in the process we benefit ourselves. How a mediocre person can say that I'd only compete with myself!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7522]}

So, you compete with???? :dry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7524]}
Where is the opponent? You are playing alone...

Meera sandhu
Suppose now you are the competitor to me, so i have to compete with you and work hard

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Why do not you try for it -you are also very close. That would be a good contest. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil, what contest are you talking about and what is very close. can you please explain me please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Competitions should be considered as healthy ones...not a part of jealousy. Then only we will have the scope of growth.

Meera sandhu
I compete with people whom i think are worth to compete.I don't feel jealousy while competing with them moreover i expect the same from the competitors and that is the most important criteria for choosing competitiors. :woohoo:

Will you choose me? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Try to complete 10,000 posts before I reach there? Am I not a good competitor? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

Why give such challenge? There is big gap.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I personally believe, we should compete with ourselves first to bring out our best. If we try to compete with others, it will bring more tension, pressure and of course, jealousy.
What do you feel?

No, compete with the best! Even if we fail,coming nearer to them achieves the purpose!

Of course i agree, we should compete for best things, not wrong things.
Then also with whom? Ourselves or with others?

Wisdom lies in the fact that when we compete the best that creates necessity of upgrading ourselves in every way and in the process we benefit ourselves. How a mediocre person can say that I'd only compete with myself!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7522]}

The very meaning of competition is to attempt performance better than others. Thus, competing with oneself is devoid of any meaning. If one is already at the top, he is to struggle hard to maintain his position.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Honestly , competition has meaning when there is either a race or a situation where you have to prove your self better than others.But , you realise that the best way of bettering yourself is by doing your best and not limiting yourself by competing or comparing yourself with anyone...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honestly , competition has meaning when there is either a race or a situation where you have to prove your self better than others.But , you realise that the best way of bettering yourself is by doing your best and not limiting yourself by competing or comparing yourself with anyone...

Yes, of course a big yes from my side.
Actually, even if we choose a competitor, just follow our own path, overcoming our defects, making improvements in ourselves, not much bothering about him, move forward. You can definitely see your target coming near you :evil: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.