Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I compete with people whom i think are worth to compete.I don't feel jealousy while competing with them moreover i expect the same from the competitors and that is the most important criteria for choosing competitiors. :woohoo:

Will you choose me? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Try to complete 10,000 posts before I reach there? Am I not a good competitor? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

No you are not a good competitor as run so fast i won't be able to win from you. :( This is common sense sometimes we must apply it also while choosing competitors. :woohoo:
I compete with people whom i think are worth to compete.I don't feel jealousy while competing with them moreover i expect the same from the competitors and that is the most important criteria for choosing competitiors. :woohoo:

Will you choose me? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Try to complete 10,000 posts before I reach there? Am I not a good competitor? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

No you are not a good competitor as run so fast i won't be able to win from you. :( This is common sense sometimes we must apply it also while choosing competitors. :woohoo:

Actually you inspired me to take this olympian run.
When you asked me, why can't you complete within June 10th....I started competing with myself. It's the truth. So full credits go to you :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
First competitor should be us because we know our best and worst. Then select a second one.....I think it should be a target, not a person. Why we bother about others' targets and efficiency. Let us follow our own paths

Absolutely! True competiton lies within us. It makes us grow. Only by competiting with ourself we can make our personal progress because it is based entirely in us. Competiton with other people may be a powerful driving force but at the end it goes against us.
First competitor should be us because we know our best and worst. Then select a second one.....I think it should be a target, not a person. Why we bother about others' targets and efficiency. Let us follow our own paths

Absolutely! True competiton lies within us. It makes us grow. Only by competiting with ourself we can make our personal progress because it is based entirely in us. Competiton with other people may be a powerful driving force but at the end it goes against us.

Of course!!!!
Even if we fight with other people, we win only if we fight against our own defects and inefficiency :)

Meera sandhu
I personally believe, we should compete with ourselves first to bring out our best. If we try to compete with others, it will bring more tension, pressure and of course, jealousy.
What do you feel?

No, compete with the best! Even if we fail,coming nearer to them achieves the purpose!
We should compete ourself with the person who is competitor to us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I personally believe, we should compete with ourselves first to bring out our best. If we try to compete with others, it will bring more tension, pressure and of course, jealousy.
What do you feel?

No, compete with the best! Even if we fail,coming nearer to them achieves the purpose!

Of course i agree, we should compete for best things, not wrong things.
Then also with whom? Ourselves or with others?
26_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
We should compete ourself with the person who is competitor to us.

How?
Can you explain with an example?

Meera sandhu
What do you feel?

Wisdom lies in the fact that when we compete the best that creates necessity of upgrading ourselves in every way and in the process we benefit ourselves. How a mediocre person can say that I'd only compete with myself!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7522]}
What do you feel?

Wisdom lies in the fact that when we compete the best that creates necessity of upgrading ourselves in every way and in the process we benefit ourselves. How a mediocre person can say that I'd only compete with myself!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7522]}

So, you compete with???? :dry:
arrow_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.