Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya but now all the work which is done by men that works are done by girls too.

Is it your girl Asha???
Looks like an angel...really nice :)

Yes, we parents need an angel like this one. Of course, me have one :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sorry to interrupt you sandhya this is boy not girl........hahahahahahah
Sorry to interrupt you sandhya this is boy not girl........hahahahahahah

Ha ha ha

Actually at first we all thought rockstar is a boy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

First profile picture was really nice than this one :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Closeup photo of your kid!!!

Meera sandhu
Ya i know yesterday all the members say me to upload some of your pictures.that's why i upload .........
I don't think so because many boy leave their parents alone when they are big and after they live alone....

Then why do you think boys are good?

I think it is bad for someone to leave his parents when they get old. One must support them when they need someone to support them more. :)
Oh never mind, they have made enough old age homes for such parents. I know many people who think they are burden and should be dispatched. :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh never mind, they have made enough old age homes for such parents. I know many people who think they are burden and should be dispatched. :evil: :evil:

Old age homes. I have seen people who live in these homes they look happy from outside but they really cry from inside by thinking that they have become useless for their own kids. :blink:

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

Parents need children. Preference for boy or girl is meaningless. Parents have no role in selecting gender of baby. As regards politeness or rudeness, this depends on how you groom children.

REALLY GREAT ANSWER ......UNIVERSAL TRUTH

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

Parents need children. Preference for boy or girl is meaningless. Parents have no role in selecting gender of baby. As regards politeness or rudeness, this depends on how you groom children.

REALLY GREAT ANSWER ......UNIVERSAL TRUTH

Mathi...
You have not understood my question yet :huh: :huh: :huh:

Am saying about the influence of girl kids on the behaviour and characters of parents :)

Meera sandhu
YA suni in childhood parents take care of child and when parents become old then children have to take care of him.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.