Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not clear dear can you explain me in detail please.........
great ... :) :) :) :) :)

I don't know about other parents but i wanted a girl and that's what I got i am happy and most fortunate father today.

I also wanted a girl but i got a bonus as a boy from God. :laugh:

I don't know about other parents but i wanted a girl and that's what I got i am happy and most fortunate father today.

I have no regrets as I got two boys now, one her hubby and the other one you can see in my profile picture. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have no regrets as I got two boys now, one her hubby and the other one you can see in my profile picture. :laugh:

Yes Suny you are lucky. How is your daughter?. :)

Back to the topic.I like girls because they are sincere.My daughter is very much sincere if i compare her with my son. :)

Back to the topic.I like girls because they are sincere.My daughter is very much sincere if i compare her with my son. :)

No sanjeev this is your thinking.In my opinion Boys are best..... :angry: :angry: :angry:

No sanjeev this is your thinking.In my opinion Boys are best..... :angry: :angry: :angry:

It depends on person to person my wife don't have a brother so she always wanted to have a boy instead of a girl. :)
Both are as good but I wanted a girl and my wife a boy. Now we have every possible result so no problems. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually boy children are for proud and life long he will take care of his parents..this is a survey results of fathers. :( :( :( :(

But girl babies upto 20 or 22 years stay with his parents...then parents again loneliness :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Actually boy children are for proud and life long he will take care of his parents..this is a survey results of fathers. :( :( :( :(

But girl babies upto 20 or 22 years stay with his parents...then parents again loneliness :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

It's not sure that boys stay with parents at their old age.
Now everyone are professionals and so we can't blame them also.
My husband's family.......3 boys....
First brother at Delhi, Second one at Ernakulam and We at Thrissur and they are alone at Capital city.

Also, most times, I feel, if parents are ill, girls' eyes fill with tears and they can't keep themselves far away

Meera sandhu
Sandhya girl child is more better than boy they will see when we are in old age.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.