Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
then naina is also a suspense thrill. it is of urmila only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have seen also 13B and it is a nice one.One serial Husssss!!! Koi hai in Star plus is also my favorite.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There are some hollywood thrillers like 'Eyes of Laura Mars' and Wait until dark which are real classics,,I also liked Ittefaq which was a 70's film made by B.R.Chopra, which happens in one night , having no songs...had Rajesh Khanna and Nanda in the lead !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are some hollywood thrillers like 'Eyes of Laura Mars' and Wait until dark which are real classics,,I also liked Ittefaq which was a 70's film made by B.R.Chopra, which happens in one night , having no songs...had Rajesh Khanna and Nanda in the lead !

i have seen it years before, now forgotten its story!!
A song "Har khushi ittefaq" picturised on Mumtaz is really nice

Meera sandhu

Sandhya , there are no songs in the film Ittefaq ! :dry: The song you mentioned is ' Zindagi iteefaq hai..picturised on Mumtaz is from the film Aadmi aur Insaan..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Sandhya , there are no songs in the film Ittefaq ! :dry: The song you mentioned is ' Zindagi iteefaq hai..picturised on Mumtaz is from the film Aadmi aur Insaan..

Ha ha ha
I thought it's an item number of that time :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yesterday I saw a movie I spit on your grave yard it is really a horrible movie.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ha ha ha

Honestly , it was that I guess, a beautifully rendered, melodious item number picturised on a ravishing looking Mumtaz,She was very cute , wasnt she ?

Ha ha ha

Honestly , it was that I guess, a beautifully rendered, melodious item number picturised on a ravishing looking Mumtaz,She was very cute , wasnt she ?

Yes, of course...
I have seen that film also...but now can't remember.
Actually I remember old movies for their lovely songs. We may forget its story, but songs stay in our heart.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya in that film a women will kill the people who made her video.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.