Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya and Kalyani, I know this must have been quite strange to you

But the category of suspense thriller falls in many which includes romantic suspence thriller/ adventure suspense thriller/ supernatural suspense thriller/ sci-fi suspense thriller/psycological suspense thriller,etc

so I added even jurrasic park

If you ask me my list of fav films; i will reply but it would divert the topic. Also note that grudge is not my fav....my hairs stood straight on my skin when i watched the movie..........

What is this romantic suspense thriller? Hearing first time :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Hahahah

My sister used to watch the serial 'aahat' and she would come clinging to me and sleep ...

Well, for me movies are just a form of art. The actors are just paid to do their role ,whatever they seem (romantic to horror) so I know in back of my mind that they just manipulate our conscious mind to think that something will happen that way but it doesn't

I like for one fact the horror movies of Hollywood because the visualization is neat and wonderful to watch,not unlike the bollywood 'bhoot' which we know is just an actor with lots of cakes of makeup!!!!!!!

Truely saying I didn't like bhoot. But what about Urmila's kaun????
It's really an amazing thriller with an unexpected climax. Have you seen that movie?

Meera sandhu
13B is also a wonderful movie. it is also a suspense thriller. very interesting. I watched it in hindi, telugu and hindi too.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

13B is also a wonderful movie. it is also a suspense thriller. very interesting. I watched it in hindi, telugu and hindi too.

Of course I agree!!!
It's really a horror+suspense holder!!! Also, no over acting!!! Madhavan has done really a nice job. Screenplay also really nice

It was released in Tamil too!

Meera sandhu
No one seems to have liked any of Alfred Hitchcock's movies. I think he is not much popular among the present generation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is that the guy from 'Dial M For Murder' movie?

Yes, I guess no one watches his style of movies :)

Swetha Shenoy
What about the movies bhootnath and Dur?

What about the movies bhootnath and Dur?

Bhootnath? Thriller?
It's a kids' movie.
Darr is a thriller

Meera sandhu
Arundhathi in telugu movie. very horror movie.
Kuan, flat are suspense thrillers

Arundhathi in telugu movie. very horror movie.
Kuan, flat are suspense thrillers

Kaun of Urmila. Isn't it?
I have mentioned it.

What about Naquab??

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.