Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In hindi gumnam movie is also a suspense thriller one. very thrilling

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think one suspense thriller i really liked is 'manachitratayam' in malayalam, i like the acting of shobana and Mohanlal in it

In Hindi, I have not liked any suspence thriller movies except for one movie 'Naina'

But yes, I have a chosen few in English; they are

1. Emily rose' excorsism
2. Signs
3. The Grudge Part 1,2 ,3
4. Jurassic Park
5. What lies beneath

It's Manichitrathaazhu......(Bhool bhulayya in Hindi) :evil: :evil:
Oh no....you may be the first Malayali to quote its title different :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Is Jurrassic park a suspense thriller? :blink: :blink:

Sandhya Jurassic Park is not suspense, its just fantasy action adventure! A suspense is where the actual reason for something is revealed only in the end during the climax and is kept secret throughout the movie!

That's what am asking Swetha...
Discussion is about suspense thrillers and why Juraasic park kept under this category :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I think one suspense thriller i really liked is 'manachitratayam' in malayalam, i like the acting of shobana and Mohanlal in it

In Hindi, I have not liked any suspence thriller movies except for one movie 'Naina'

But yes, I have a chosen few in English; they are

1. Emily rose' excorsism
2. Signs
3. The Grudge Part 1,2 ,3
4. Jurassic Park
5. What lies beneath

It's Manichitrathaazhu......(Bhool bhulayya in Hindi) :evil: :evil:
Oh no....you may be the first Malayali to quote its title different :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Is Jurrassic park a suspense thriller? :blink: :blink:

Sandhya Jurassic Park is not suspense, its just fantasy action adventure! A suspense is where the actual reason for something is revealed only in the end during the climax and is kept secret throughout the movie!

That's what am asking Swetha...
Discussion is about suspense thrillers and why Juraasic park kept under this category :unsure:

She has just probably listed her favorite movies!! I wouldn't make too much about this!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually I don't see English movies. If I take its count, it will end with my fingers.....ha ha
Jurassic park..1st and 2nd, Titanic, Men in Black, 2012, Avatar, Speed, Stuart little 1 and 2... I think my list has ended. I can't spare much time though I desire so. Otherwise I would have preferred cable network to see some nice ones!!!

Meera sandhu
In telugu, bhayam bhayam and anveyshana are the movies which are so suspense thrillers. and very exciting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In hindi gumnam movie is also a suspense thriller one. very thrilling

Till now it's considered to be the no.1 thriller movie of Bollywood....really a classic film with some nice songs too!!!
At last, for a moment, I also suspected the hero :woohoo:

"A wednesday" is a thriller with a smart climax though it's not a suspense story.

In Malayalam, a series of mammootty films as CBI officer came....for the past 20 years or so, 5 or 6 films released in this series, his associates are also the same for all these movies. We can wait for the next story!!!

I really loved "Chinthamani Kola case"(Chintamani murder case) Of Suresh gopi. Actually, he has a lot of detective films in his kitty.

Meera sandhu
I saw SAW in 3D and I was very shocked. :ohmy: It is really Horror movie.Do watch it.
WRONG TURN is also one movie which is very Killer type movie.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sandhya and Kalyani, I know this must have been quite strange to you

But the category of suspense thriller falls in many which includes romantic suspence thriller/ adventure suspense thriller/ supernatural suspense thriller/ sci-fi suspense thriller/psycological suspense thriller,etc

so I added even jurrasic park

If you ask me my list of fav films; i will reply but it would divert the topic. Also note that grudge is not my fav....my hairs stood straight on my skin when i watched the movie..........

Swetha Shenoy
Sandhya and Kalyani, I know this must have been quite strange to you

But the category of suspense thriller falls in many which includes romantic suspence thriller/ adventure suspense thriller/ supernatural suspense thriller/ sci-fi suspense thriller/psycological suspense thriller,etc

so I added even jurrasic park

If you ask me my list of fav films; i will reply but it would divert the topic. Also note that grudge is not my fav....my hairs stood straight on my skin when i watched the movie..........

No it was not strange for me at all, I was just replying to Sandhya's post!! Yes, its true there are so many genres of film that fall under the suspense category, it would be really difficult to separate them! so no big deal!! I have only begun to be able to watch horror movies, they give me severe nightmares so I stay away from hardcore mostly, maybe slowly I can watch them! Did you watch The Ring??? That too gave me quite a few chills down my spine!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hahahah

My sister used to watch the serial 'aahat' and she would come clinging to me and sleep ...

Well, for me movies are just a form of art. The actors are just paid to do their role ,whatever they seem (romantic to horror) so I know in back of my mind that they just manipulate our conscious mind to think that something will happen that way but it doesn't

I like for one fact the horror movies of Hollywood because the visualization is neat and wonderful to watch,not unlike the bollywood 'bhoot' which we know is just an actor with lots of cakes of makeup!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.