The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Waiting for others irritate me. For their work also they wont come fastly.

That's right if someone can't come on time for their own work how can we expect him/her to come on time for our work. :evil:
Making some one wait for more time, it is just testing the patience of others and insulting them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't like to waste my time to wait for someone. :evil: It happens many a time that people give me time to meet but they don't reach at time and keep me waiting for them. :evil: What about you? Don't you irritated when you have to wait for someone and that waiting goes longer infinitely. :)

I too hate it when people expect you to wait for them endlessly.i have had some very annoying experiences where a family kept us waiting for more than an hour after calling us and telling us that they would like to visit us. we cancelled all our engagements since they had come from Delhi on a visit..the least people can do is call up and keep you informed about the delay..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't like to waste my time to wait for someone. :evil: It happens many a time that people give me time to meet but they don't reach at time and keep me waiting for them. :evil: What about you? Don't you irritated when you have to wait for someone and that waiting goes longer infinitely. :)

I too hate it when people expect you to wait for them endlessly.i have had some very annoying experiences where a family kept us waiting for more than an hour after calling us and telling us that they would like to visit us. we cancelled all our engagements since they had come from Delhi on a visit..the least people can do is call up and keep you informed about the delay..

An hour? One family kept me waiting for one whole day, I invited the for lunch on Saturday while they turned up on Sunday.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even for me one family kept me waiting for whole day. they said they will come at morning 10 but came at evening 6.30. Really very bad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The thread is good to discuss. My answer is No because me or anyone didn't like to wait for anyone if it is an emergency condition or not. But on the other hand some times we also do like that. All of them have irritation to wait.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

waiting is very irritating as i first join this site.Write a article .It takes about 5 days.That five day is really irritating for me.......... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
The thread is good to discuss. My answer is No because me or anyone didn't like to wait for anyone if it is an emergency condition or not. But on the other hand some times we also do like that. All of them have irritation to wait.

Welcome to Buddunan Joseph. :)

That's true sometimes we also keep waiting someone. But how is that we don't retaliate it even though we wait for hours and do it because we wait for some one special. :laugh:

That's true sometimes we also keep waiting someone. But how is that we don't retaliate it even though we wait for hours and do it because we wait for some one special. :laugh:

Some sweet waits, even if it's short, may feel it as years :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Some sweet waits, even if it's short, may feel it as years :P :P :P :P

No. Waiting for all it looks we have been waiting for years. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.