Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]I am waiting for a miracle to happen today
Where is Ceem???? [/quote]
Ceem ji has gone to find his star.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]I am waiting for a miracle to happen today
Where is Ceem????

Ceem ji has gone to find his star.[/quote]
Nice reply...ha ha
I think, I will go when he replies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]When we practice for some years we also will get miracles. Nothing is impossible in this earth.[/quote]
sasi give some examples.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]When we practice for some years we also will get miracles. Nothing is impossible in this earth.

sasi give some examples.[/quote]

Me also thinking.....because I believe Miracles often comes in a fraction of seconds.....it will never take years :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
yes i do believe in miracle even though I havent experienced it much..
According to me miracle is the wonder that is created by god against the nature.

Is nature distinct from God or is 'creation of God'. Nature runs the world in an orderly manner. There is no reason why 'God' (if any) would go against nature. So, it is not right to define miracle as 'God's creation against nature'.

Miracle is not anti nature. This is simply an unexplained and mysterious fact of nature.

I do not agree that miracle comes to those who wish this. Human a achievements depend more on careful planning and efforts rather than waiting for miracles.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

any thing that cannot be explained on scientific ground is many a time considered as miracles. so i do belive in miracles
any thing that cannot be explained on scientific ground is many a time considered as miracles. so i do belive in miracles

That's true the things which seems not to be logical but it happens these are always called miracle and its very rare to happen. :)
A bitter part of Miracles is that many a times ti has been used to play with peoples religious belief.
A bitter part of Miracles is that many a times ti has been used to play with peoples religious belief.

People are themselves to blame for exploitation of their religious beliefs. The religious personalities only use the opportunities available. So, far, no religious personality has ever exploited any non believer. If you have no common sense and no rational thinking, there is no reason why you will not be exploited by one or another religious baba.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes i do believe in miracle even though I havent experienced it much..
According to me miracle is the wonder that is created by god against the nature.

Is nature distinct from God or is 'creation of God'. Nature runs the world in an orderly manner. There is no reason why 'God' (if any) would go against nature. So, it is not right to define miracle as 'God's creation against nature'.

Miracle is not anti nature. This is simply an unexplained and mysterious fact of nature.

I do not agree that miracle comes to those who wish this. Human a achievements depend more on careful planning and efforts rather than waiting for miracles.

Of course, miracle is an unexplained mysterious factor and it may occur to any person's life, not only those who wishes so.
Actually, if someone wishes/prays and get it, can it be called miracle????
I am not sure enough

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.