"Miracles happen to those who believe in them".
Do you people believe in miracles?????? Also, according to you, what is a miracle.... is it an unexpected surprise?????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No i don't beleive in miracles. :)

For me anything which happens against the nature is called a miracle. :)

Like someone who is declared by the doctor will not survive for few days but survives for years is a miracle. :)

Like someone who is declared by the doctor will not survive for few days but survives for years is a miracle. :)

But many persons have survived!!!! Can't you name it as miracle???

Meera sandhu

But many persons have survived!!!! Can't you name it as miracle???

I have not seen any case but heard many. :)
anything that a normal person cannot do is miracle. To me, Milkha Singh, P.T.Usha, Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar- these are all miraculous.

Anything that is beyond expectation is miracle. What was miracle in the past is normal today.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Anything that is beyond expectation is miracle. What was miracle in the past is normal today.

I think that sentence itself contains the entire truth about miracles. I mean, society changes slowly and people will not feel this change. If they had felt this change then I think such a question would not arise.

For instance, compare today's world with 500 year's ago.
> Cell phones, through which we talk with distant people with no physical tangible medium
> Internet and computers.
> Cars and vehicles
> Organ transplants

List is endless. Aren't all these miracles. Aren't we humans itself a miracle!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I do believe on miracles.

Miracle is like 'Unexpected things happening'. Human, animals, emotions, inventions all are miracles. :cheer:

Vinu
Yes,miracle is possible. Many people have achieved it and they rocks the world.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes i do believe in miracle even though I havent experienced it much..
According to me miracle is the wonder that is created by god against the nature.
i do believe in miracles as it happens.i quoted one in the last group discussion also about a child.
but i think that calling this miracle that lata ji has a good voice,sachin tendulkar is best player is not that miracle as its a extraordinary quality which they have or have earned from their hardwork and will power.

a.s.
i do believe in miracles as it happens.i quoted one in the last group discussion also about a child.
but i think that calling this miracle that lata ji has a good voice,sachin tendulkar is best player is not that miracle as its a extraordinary quality which they have or have earned from their hardwork and will power.

Yes.....Sachin and Lataji are extra-ordinary persons. They can't be categorized under miracles.
Miracles is a happening/event that can't occur in a normal way.

Some people may be addictive to drugs or bad habits, that no one will think, he will leave those. If suddenly, he leaves it against all expectations, we can name it "Yes....a miracle happened"

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.