Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ceemji and Gulshanji also don't know the answer that's why they are not coming on to this thread. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It's again proved, some words even talked, can't reach others' ears :( :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Not only some words, many words talk but they won't reach others ear.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Can you explain it more?
At least my words reach your heart :)

Meera sandhu

Can you explain it more?

But don't change the question you asked for reaching ears not heart. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
0035a_2012-06-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Can you explain it more?

But don't change the question you asked for reaching ears not heart. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7344]}

Meera sandhu
Kalyani, can you decode it?????

Meera sandhu
Let me give you my 4 sentence quote to decode...it's very easy. Some days have passed since I have not given you any such puzzles. Don't take that much time....at least this time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Some words even talked
Won't reach the other's ear
But even what eyes whisper
Can modulate one's thoughts and mind"

Isn't it an easy one???? B)

Since no one is interested in decoding, let me give the answer. I don't want to pull it up once again!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
So simple......

It's sure, we communicate each other through words. Yet, sometimes even if we talk a lot, that idea may not reach the other person's mind fully. But it's quiet surprising, even without words, eyes can communicate each other nicely......i.e...language between two minds need no words at all...just a touch of love can tell everything and can deeply influence the other person's mind and everything.
Am I not right?
Now, don't ask me further questions...like, I can't understand :S :angry: :angry: :angry: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I gave my answer. Yet no respond from you people, why???

Meera sandhu
sometime what we want to say is conveyed to other person through eye contacts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.