Earlier i was hesitate when i have to say sorry to someone for any mistake or anything because of my ego. But from the day I started doing so I feel good. Because I feel that atleast I have done my part now its upto that person to forget me or not. But i feel a little bit calm after doing so.

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always says sorry to anyone if the mistake is mine. :) it makes my mind peace.

Vinu
I too say sorry to the people for the mistake i done and some time i say sorry without any mistake for the people to feel good and satisfy their ego. Saying sorry is not wrong.and it wont show that we are in low level.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never hesitate to say sorry to people if i am wrong :whistle: otherwise i expect others to say sorry to me :) if i am not.Yes people don't easily say sorry because of ego problem :evil: .They should understand that to say sorry if they are wrong is good way to keep relationships healthy. :)
Yes, saying sorry will keep our relationship healthy. I always use to say sorry as first if the mistake is mine. :)

Vinu
I don't feel hesitate to say "sorry" to anyone. If I am right, I don't speak but if I am wrong, I instantly say "sorry".
Earlier i was hesitate when i have to say sorry to someone for any mistake or anything because of my ego. But from the day I started doing so I feel good. Because I feel that atleast I have done my part now its upto that person to forget me or not. But i feel a little bit calm after doing so.

Whenever there is my mistake i never hesitate to say sorry to that person. Its the sign of valuing the relation more than your ego.
I don't hesitate to say sorry to anyone if I have foult.Otherwise I never say sorry.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I do not hesitate to say 'sorry' when I do anything wrong inadvertently. Nobody is always right and so saying 'sorry' must not hurt ego.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't mind saying sorry even if the mistake is not mine and the one in front felt offended because they did not understand about my intention and took it in a wrong way. I not only say sorry but try to make them understand. but Never pull the matter beyond a limit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If the mistake is totally mine, then I do not hesitate to say sorry!

By the way Akanksha, since the word hesitate is a verb, please change the question to "Do you hesitate to say sorry....' and not "are you hesitate...."

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.