Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you please Give the link of both the article.It will be really a helpful to me..........

here the other link address for you.. i hope it will be useful..

http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-general-reference/8416-tit-bits-of-blogging-part-2.html
http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-general-reference/8533-tit-bits-of-blogging-part-3.html

Nice and useful links shared.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What about it's first part?

first part link i already posted..
just see old post of mine.. :)
animated-gifs-elephants-001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu

OK

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7506]}

Meera sandhu

OK

Are you going to start any blog?? :huh:

Vinu

OK

Ya Kitchen blog.
Then I will be less active here

Meera sandhu

OK

Ya Kitchen blog.

Actually recipes blogs are not allowed in adsense i think.
Ask sarala or someone else before starting.
they may help you. :) :cheer:

Vinu

OK

Ya Kitchen blog.

Actually recipes blogs are not allowed in adsense i think.
Ask sarala or someone else before starting.
they may help you. :) :cheer:

Really? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Actually, we can blog anything in the blogger. But if you expect earning some thing through your blog, you have to choose a good topic which make your visitors click on the ads. For example, as you have said recipes, we will take recipes to blog. WE can blog recipes and apply for adsense. but the traffic will be more but the click will be poor. because all the recipes in detail you are mentioning in the blog so no one will goto to the ads and open the site and purchase the things related to recipes. adsense people accept the recipe blog, but you won't be benefited through it.

Just asumme yourself that you are looking for the a particular recipe, then what you will do? you just search in google and try to get it free of cost. but you won't goto the ads in the site right. and you won't open them and pay the money and get the recipe or dish.

I hope you understood what i am trying to say. We can blog anything but we should think in such a way that we should be benifited.

I suggest you a best theme for blog is, try to blog about latest trends of fashion and latest technologies. these may give you good profit through adsense.

See suppose you write about fashion, like fish cut kurtha, you think.
Then mostly the ads in your blog will be about dress design or about this latest design of fish cut kurtha. People who are mad of new model dresses, they will read the article about the fish cut kurtha you have written. If they like then they will goto the ads,
Same with the technology, suppose you have writen about latest 3g model mobile, then people will read about it, if they like they will click on the and get it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

So you are saying, we won't get money for page visits??????

Meera sandhu
In adsense, mostly we earn more in ads clicks and subscription of ads. we get less amount for page visits

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.