Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes i too agree this should be considered by the admin to credit atleast 10 points on every birthday of the members of boddunan as a Birthday Gift :woohoo:
yes i too agree this should be considered by the admin to credit atleast 10 points on every birthday of the members of boddunan as a Birthday Gift :woohoo:

Yes, 10 points are there.
But I am not sure, my DOB is updated correctly, since it is not shown in my profile.
Let me wait.....still 2 months there

Meera sandhu
for your kind information that birthday gift is 25 points from boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes,i usually don't remember the birthday of my family,friends and relatives,but somehow,other person tells me to wish them.

Yes,we should wish,as the other person who is having a speical day of his/her life,feels good. Happiness is all that matter and by wishing he/she gets that happiness.

Want to make each day Accountable

I even wish people on their birthday. So that people feel much happy on their birthday

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I always set reminders in mobile to remember :) the birthdays of my family members and friends i think this is the easiest way to remember the dates. :)
My mother always gives me the reminder for the birthdays.And my mother's mother,my NANI,reminds my Mother. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, I do wish my relatives and friends on their birthdays.
I put reminder on my mobile for all my friends and relatives exactly on 12 midnight. I always call them as first person to wish them. :)

Vinu
I always set reminders in mobile to remember :) the birthdays of my family members and friends i think this is the easiest way to remember the dates. :)

:laugh: Even I do the same.. But many times it just got erase from mobile and I forgot to wish my friends.. But they know that I can't remember it so no problem...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.