Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usually i don't remember anyone's birthday.. But i always like to wish people around me for their birthdays.. One more thing is if the wish is not really come from the heart that is waste..
Usually i don't remember anyone's birthday.. But i always like to wish people around me for their birthdays.. One more thing is if the wish is not really come from the heart that is waste..

Yes, you are correct if our wish is not really true. Then wishing is not worth. Most of them wish their friends just to wish and truly they are not wishing. :)

Vinu
Come guys,this is not fair.If you are wishing,wish open heartedly.Wish with happiness. This is how you make your relation with someone more strong.

Want to make each day Accountable

It should be from heart just wishing is not good. :)
SJ.. But these days people gives more important to wishing.. ha ha. I mean people always get angry if someone one forget it without intentionally...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
When we wish anyone on their birthday then they will feel that some one are there with and taking care of them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It wont cost much or our calories wont burn excess to wish someone on his/her birthday. So, whenever possible I try to remember and wish them
It wont cost much or our calories wont burn excess to wish someone on his/her birthday. So, whenever possible I try to remember and wish them

Rajani..it's not fair....
You are still playing hide and seek. Come out of invisible mode and tell me please about this option. :(

Meera sandhu

You are still playing hide and seek. Come out of invisible mode and tell me please about this option. :(

Option? :woohoo: Is there any option? :woohoo:

That's right Rajani it does not cost anything to just wish someone. :)

Option? :woohoo: Is there any option? :woohoo:

That's right Rajani it does not cost anything to just wish someone. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
She wasin invisible mode. I was asking her how to go to invisible mode

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.