Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish only on birthdays but i never wish on marriage anniversary as i feel it is bit personal

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I wish only on birthdays but i never wish on marriage anniversary as i feel it is bit personal

Even i too follow the same rule otherwise it will become a problem to remember all those dates. :laugh:

Even i too follow the same rule otherwise it will become a problem to remember all those dates. :laugh:

I even remember the dates of their children's B'day. This is good way to communicate with your true friends.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes this is the best way i feel to make friendship more stronger..hehehe.. :laugh:
I like to wish my friends,relatives on their birthday and demand for party.........hahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I like to wish my friends,relatives on their birthday and demand for party.........hahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Demand party??? :evil:

And i take their wishes and never give them party. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And i take their wishes and never give them party. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is not right.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

No one wished me B'day this was on 23rd of this month. I am telling you in advance so you do not forget next month.

No one wished me B'day this was on 23rd of this month. I am telling you in advance so you do not forget next month.

Don't worry i won't but you too don't forget to give me treat that day. :)
And i take their wishes and never give them party. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

No one wished me B'day this was on 23rd of this month. I am telling you in advance so you do not forget next month.[/quote]

Don't worry i won't but you too don't forget to give me treat that day. :)[/quote]

Sure, what will you bring as a gift for me. Send detail, I will keep the menu accordingly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.