Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too wish my near and dear ones on their birthday. Today we have become so busy in our life that we hardly have any time to think of our loved ones. So wishing them on their birthday is a good chance to remember them, care for them and talk to them. This will naturally maintain a healthy relationship.
Now not only bank,Lic and many other insurance companies wish through SMS>

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now not only bank,Lic and many other insurance companies wish through SMS>

i didnt got any such call.even my friends and relatives forget to wish me my birthday. :( :(

a.s.
I always wish my friends, relatives and all. Yesterday is one of my friends birthday. I called him exactly at 12 midnight and i wished him. He replys that he doesnt know that today is his birthday and thank me for remembering. Next day morning he called me and he given a big treat to me for his birthday. :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Vinu
i wished two people today.one is my junior and other my friend's younger brother.but cant go for party as one lives out of station and one will give me party when i will go to college.

a.s.
If we get all boddunan freinds birthday at a glance,We may wish all.So if we create a page It will be better,
how is the Idea?

My best friend forget my birthday for the first time, Ram chettan remembered it.
She called me on June 1st, but I didn't take the phone or called her back till now. She should never forget my birthday next time. :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Next year when? 28 or 1st? invite me my sister may be i will be there.

I can't say it now.
It can be known on next year's calender only.
Sure, it will be between 15th May and 15th June.

Meera sandhu

I can't say it now.
It can be known on next year's calender only.
Sure, it will be between 15th May and 15th June.

Still now I am not invited.Hmmmmmmmm

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.