Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like wishing people on their birthdays if they like or don't. But, I don't wish only for chocolates and sweets.
I like wishing people on their birthdays if they like or don't. But, I don't wish only for chocolates and sweets.

Ha ha ha... :laugh: :laugh:
Birthday wish for chocolates and sweets. :)

Vinu

:woohoo: i will wait for you to wish me on my birthday.i will give you a treat because you don't do it for sweets and chocolate. :woohoo:
A real incident occurred on last Nov19th, when I called my friend, to greet her happy birthday.
But, her father-in-law took phone and told, she delivered a boy yesterday.
Actually, I was confused...whom should I wish...mother or kid????
In the confusion, I forget the gender of the kid and assumed myself that it's boy. Spread news among our degree group that she delivered a boy.

It was corrected about 1 month later :P

Meera sandhu
A real incident occurred on last Nov19th, when I called my friend, to greet her happy birthday.
In the confusion, I forget the gender of the kid and assumed myself that it's boy. Spread news among our degree group that she delivered a boy.

Hmmm.. that was a mess. :laugh:

Any ways but you amended it. :)
1991_animado.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Actually I escaped by putting full blame on her saying, "It is the duty of a friend to inform her friends about such happy moments of life. If not done, such mess ups may occur. So, it's your fault"
Am I not clever??

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6350]}
11770_2012-03-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Ha ha ... Surely it was a clever escape... and valid too.. Hehe

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Ha ha ... Surely it was a clever escape... and valid too.. Hehe

A narrow escape.....indeed!!!!

Meera sandhu

Actually I escaped by putting full blame on her saying, "It is the duty of a friend to inform her friends about such happy moments of life. If not done, such mess ups may occur. So, it's your fault"
Am I not clever??
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6353]}

Am I not clever??

Why? You didn't like it????? :P
36_1_5_2012-03-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.