Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still now there are many villages where electricity has not reached and there is no parmanent road as town.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Still now there are many villages where electricity has not reached and there is no parmanent road as town.

Yes not all of them have developed.. But they are developing fast.. Don't know about other but in Gujarat growth is faster.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

village not having electricity are deep forest villages and not all the villages. They also developing very fast nowadays.

Vinu
Central Govt has many scheme to develop the all villages and many state Govt also.But still in our state no improvement. Chinmoyji can explain better .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
May be.. Government should take steps for their development.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

village not having electricity are deep forest villages and not all the villages. They also developing very fast nowadays.

Some villages will be under floods due to heavy rain. It causes more problems
1_2012-03-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6242]}
I am rooted to my concrete jungle , no village to visit!!
You too live in Delhi.From where you are live in.Yes village environment are very pleasant and good.

What can you see there.....stars, mountains or wooden doors?
0101_2012-03-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

What can you see there.....stars, mountains or wooden doors?

Street lamps as stars, high rises as mountains and my own roof as the sky!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6249]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.