Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nowadays villages are also changing to flats and shopping malls...really sad :(

Meera sandhu

I have seen villages in Haryana they are like small towns but as far as my village is concerned it is like as it was 10~12 years ago. :evil: Not at all developed in these years. :evil:

I have seen villages in Haryana they are like small towns but as far as my village is concerned it is like as it was 10~12 years ago. :evil: Not at all developed in these years. :evil:

Here, builders are buying vast land in low costs....divide them to plots and sell them at high costs. Some flats build on some cheap land is now selling for more than 3 crores in Thrissur....can you believe......
Shobha city...new project.....villas of 4 or 5 cents start from 80 lakhs ......but 5 years before land cost was below 5000 rupees per cent. Some wise men made a lot of money

Meera sandhu

Here, builders are buying vast land in low costs....divide them to plots and sell them at high costs. Some flats build on some cheap land is now selling for more than 3 crores in Thrissur....can you believe......
Shobha city...new project.....villas of 4 or 5 cents start from 80 lakhs ......but 5 years before land cost was below 5000 rupees per cent. Some wise men made a lot of money

Oh that's great for the people having land in that area will become millionaire. :laugh:

But the sad part is now villages too won't remain peaceful place. :evil:

Oh that's great for the people having land in that area will become millionaire. :laugh:

But the sad part is now villages too won't remain peaceful place. :evil:

You will be shocked to know...some marshy places which cost only below 5000 rs/cent 5 years ago......now per cent it costs 85 lakhs in Thrissur...can u imagine?...(Shornur road)

Meera sandhu
That's great Sandhya. :laugh:

Do you have your own house there Sandhya? :)
That's great Sandhya. :laugh:

Do you have your own house there Sandhya? :)

No yaar...we are at rent now. Our place is Thiruvanathapuram

Meera sandhu
I love villages than towns it will be cool with out any tension.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even i too love village more than towns but irony is i have to live in the city due to offline job here. :(

Even i too love village more than towns but irony is i have to live in the city due to offline job here. :(

I love villages but up to a limited time period. I miss some of the facilities there so I can not stay there for long. Besides I have no village of my own.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.