Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6242]}
I am rooted to my concrete jungle , no village to visit!!

What can you see there.....stars, mountains or wooden doors?

Street lamps as stars, high rises as mountains and my own roof as the sky!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6249]}

Then why can't you quote a poem about street lamps singing cradle song, own roof giving shattering dreams( i am saying about falling bricks and sound of kitchen accessories) and concrete doors locking dirty air inside? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
yes, I goto my village very rarely as it is bit uncomfortable to stay over there.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes I like to go for my village..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Seeing this question, I have a simple doubt. Are all of you away from your village/home town? Nobody stays at his home? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Only members living in cities and towns are members of our site??????? :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
Seeing this question, I have a simple doubt. Are all of you away from your village/home town? Nobody stays at his home? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Because there is more opportunities in city.. Otherwise I would surely not like to left my home town..

Currently I am at my home town and will be here for a week.. So this week will be good for me.. :woohoo: May be I will not be that active this week because of the same.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Because there is more opportunities in city.. Otherwise I would surely not like to left my home town..

Currently I am at my home town and will be here for a week.. So this week will be good for me.. :woohoo: May be I will not be that active this week because of the same.

Enjoy happy holidays at home :)

Meera sandhu
Thanks.. I am enjoying with my cousin and old friends.. Its always good to have such get together.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You too live in Delhi.From where you are live in.Yes village environment are very pleasant and good.

Dipu you are from Delhi? :)

No doubt village environment is lot more fresher than the cities. :) No pollution,no traffic only greenery and fresh air. :) I love to go to village and feel very nice there away from the fast life of city. :)
You too live in Delhi.From where you are live in.Yes village environment are very pleasant and good.

No doubt village environment is lot more fresher than the cities. :) No pollution,no traffic only greenery and fresh air. :) I love to go to village and feel very nice there away from the fast life of city. :)

So, you are out of your hometown??

Vinu

So, you are out of your hometown??

Once in 3~4 months i go to my village which is 90~100 Kms away from Delhi. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.